Your Boyfriend And You Broke Up, How You Can Feel Better?

*/When it comes  to the point that you will return to your BOYFRIEND. What do you do. ?

   One day,  Me and My Friend Are Went To The Coffee Shop. And She Tells Me About Her Broke Up.

"My boyfriend and I broke up last month.  I though I'd be OK by now, but I'm totally miserable. What can I do to feel Better?  " - She Said.

--

THIS IS MY OPINION FOR MY OLD FRIEND,  TO FEEL HER MUCH BETTER.

Recovering from break-up isn't easy. To help you deal with your grief,combat sadness, and boost self-esteem. You Can try ;

- Talking about how You feel with your family and friends.

- Taking good care of yourself physically --- getting plenty of rest,  eating healthy, and exercising.

- Staying busy and try doing things to enjoy.

    Sometimes,  though, even people are really trying to FEEL Better,  they may need some extra help recovering from a break-up. Talking to your mother or other mental health professional can help them sort through their feelings and begin to FEEL Better.

**
a/n: Hello guys! I'm sorry If this chapter is really short. I hope you're enjoy reading this message. And try to comment and vote.  If You Still have a Question,  Just comment and I answer your question as soon as possible :)! THANK YOU READERS ;-)

#tugademonette<3