This is my ideas How to Break Up RESPECTFULLY.

WHEN RELATIONSHIPS ENDS.

In the beginning, Its exciting.  You can't wait see your BF or GF -- and it feels amazing to know that he or she feels the same way. The happiness and excitement of a new relationship can overpower everything else.

Nothing says new forever, though. Things change as couples get to know each other better. Some people settle into a comfortable,  close relationship.  other couples drift apart.

There are lots of different reasons why people break Up. Growing apart is one. You might find that your interest,  ideas, values, and feelings aren't  as well matched as you thought they were.

Changing your mind or your feelings about the other person is another. Perhaps you just don't enjoying being together.  Maybe you argue or don't want the same thing.  You might have developed feelings for someone else.  or maybe you've discovered you're just not interested to having a serious relationship right now.

"Is it ever OK to Break Up by text? it can help to think how you'd feel if you received a break Up text. Messaging someone is easier, bur a face-to-face conversation shows you're a better person, its more RESPECTFULL and CARING."

Most people go through a break Up ( or several break ups ) in their lives. if you're ever been through it, You know it can be faithfull -- even if it seems like its for the best.

WHY IS BREAKING UP SO HARD TO DO?

If you're thinking of breaking Up with someone else,  you may have mixed feelings about it. After all, you got together for a reason.  so its normal to wonder.

"Will things get better? "
"Should I give it another chance?"
"Will I regret this desicion? "

Breaking Up isn't an easy decision.  You may need to take him to think about it.

Even if you feel sure of your decision.  Breaking up means a having awkward or difficult conversation,  the person you're breaking Up with might feel hurt you Dissapointed,  Sad,  Rejected, or heartbroken.  When you're the one ending the relationship,  you probably want to DO it in a way that is respectful and sensitive. You don't want the other person to be hurt --- and you don't want to be upset either.

AVOID IT  ? OR GET IT OVER WITH  ?

  Some people avoid the unpleasant task of a starting a difficult conversation,  others have a Just-get-it-over-with  attitude. But neither of these approaches is the best one. Avoiding just prolongs the situation ( and may end up hurting the other person more. ) And if you rush into a difficult conversation without thinking it through, you may say things you regret.

Something in the middle works best. Think things through so you're clear with yourself on why you want to break up.  Then act.

BREAK UP DO'S :

- Think over what you want and why you want it.   Take time to consider your feelings and the reasons for your decisions. Be true to your self.  Even if the other person might be hurt by your decision,  its ok to DO what's right for you. You just need to do it in a sensitive way.

-Think about what you'll say and how the other person might react. Will your partner be surprised? sad? mad? hurt? or even relieved? Thinking about the persons point of view and feelings can help you be sensitive. It also helps you prepare. Do you think the persons you're breaking up with might cry?  Lose his or her temper? How Will you deal with that kind of reaction?

-Have a good intension.

-Be Honest --- But Not Brutal.

-Sat it in Person.

-If it Helps,  Confide in Someone You Trust.

BREAK UP DONT'S :

-Don't Avoid The Other Person Or The Conversation You Need To Have.

-Don't rush into a difficult conversation without thinking it through,  You may say things you regret.

-Don't Direspect.  speak your ex. with respect. be careful not to gossip or bad mouth to your ex.

These DO'S and DONT'S  aren't just for break Ups. if someone asks you out but you're not really interested,  you can follow the same guidlines for letting that person down gently.

WHAT TO SAY AND HOW TO SAY IT.

  You're made a decision to break Up. Now you Need To find a good time to talk, And way to Have the Conversation that's respectful,fair,clear, and kind.

Here are some examples of what you might say.
Use Your Own Situation And Style.

1. Tell your PARTNER that you want to talk about something important.

2. Start by mentioning something you like or value about the Other Person.

3. Says what's not working.

4. Say you want to break-up.

5. Say your sorry if this hurts.

6. Say something kind or positive.

7. Listen to what the Other Person wants to SAY.

8. Give the person space.

LEARN FOR YOU :

A break-up is an oppotunity to learn. its not easy. but its a chance to do your best to respect another person's feelings.  Ending a relationship-- as hard as it is-- builds our skills when it comes to being honest and kind during difficult conversation.

TAKE THIS AS A GUIDLINES FOR YOU :)!

--
A/N: Thanks for reading my messages :). With or without Comments and Votes. I'm Still appreciate your views :)))))))!

#tugademonette<3