Getting Over A Break-Up.

**

        If you've just had a break-up and are feeling Down, You're not alone.  Just about everyone experiences a break-up at some point, and many then have to deal with hearthbreak -- a wave of grief,  anger, confusion, low sel-esteem,  and maybe even jealousy all at once.

   Millions of poem and songs have been written about having a broken heart and wars have been fought because of Heartbreak.

For Me,  HEARTBREAK is lots of things can cause a hearthbreak.  some people might have had a romantic relationship that ended before they were ready.

  Although the causes may be different. the feeling of loss is the same --- whether it's the loss of something real or the loss of something you only hoped for. People describe HEARTBREAK as a feeling of heaviness, emptiness, and sadness.

HOW CAN YOU DEAL WITH HOW YOU FEEL?

   Most people will tell you you'll get over it or you'll meet someone else, but when it's happening to you, it can feel like no one else in the world has ever felt the same way. If you're experiencing these feelings.  there are things you can do to lessen the pain.

I'LL GIVE YOU SOME TIPS THAT MIGHT HELP FOR YOU.

*Share Your Feelings*

*Don't Be Affraid To Cry*

BE KIND TO YOURSELF. 

*Remember what's good about you.*

*Take good care about yourself.*

*Do The Things You Normally Enjoy.*

*Keep Yourself Busy.*

and *Give Yourself Time.*

  Sometimes the sadness is so deep -- or lasts so long.-- that a person may need some extra support,  for someone who isn't starting to feel better after a few weeks or who continues to feel depressed.

So Be Patient With Yourself,  And Let The Healing Begin.

----

a/n : Be Patient Guys,  And Don't think Too much. Just Move-on And Be HAPPY! :))
-
If You Have A Question,  Just Tell Me Ok! :)

    THANK YOU! :*

#tugademonette<3