Chapter 7

When I wake up this morning, I do so with a smile on my face. I take out my phone wondering how I woke up before my alarm went off.

"Shit." I frantically shake Tom's arm: "Wake up, we're so late!"

"No, we're not! The alarm didn't go off." He pauses. "Fuck, yeah it did. I turned it off. Oh man. What time is it?"

"It's 7:05," I answer, getting up.

"Fuck, I had to be there at 7:00 for hair and makeup!" Tom quickly gets up, while I reply:

"I'll do your base makeup while we get ready, and I'll do something with your hair in the car. By the way, you're driving me. Your car is way faster."

"What time do you start?"

"8:00," I answer as I open the blinds. Tom freezes for a split second and I ask: "What's wrong?"

"Uh... Nothing, you just look really pretty when you just woke up." I roll my eyes before throwing something at him.

"We don't have time for this!" I answer as I rush to the bathroom, quickly grabbing everything I'm going to need for Tom's makeup. I quickly get dressed before calling Tom:

"Come here, I'll do your makeup." He walks in, saying:

"Thank you so much. I put your cake in a box to bring it on set." I thank him before starting to apply foundation and powder to his face.

"Once I'm done, we're leaving."

"Wait, you're not doing your makeup?"

"I don't have the time! Why? Is there something wrong with my face?" I reply, trying to look at my face into the mirror. Tom grabs my shoulders to stop me and says:

"No, like I said, you're really pretty in the morning!"

"Alright then. Okay, I'm done, we can leave now."

I quickly grab the cake and my bag, before following Tom to his car. It's 7:30, so I should be there on time. Tom starts driving, and I take out the gel bottle out of my bag to put his hair in place.

"Thanks B., you're really the best!" Tom says once I'm done.

"And you're the worst. This is all you fault, so you better be bringing me a fancy lunch while begging me for forgiveness."

Around 7:45 we finally get to the set. Once we're through the gates, Tom drives as close as possible to the Spider-Man set, before stopping the car, getting out of it, and throwing me the keys.

"I'm so sorry, B.! Please park the car, I'm too late to deal with that shit! Thank you!" Tom screams, blowing me a kiss while running towards his trailer.

I get into the driver seat and drive it to the parking lot of The Falcon's set, not caring if the diva will have to walk later tonight. I quickly grab everything, lock the car and jog to Anthony's trailer. Once I get there, I realize that Anthony is nowhere to be found. I sign in relief, looking at my watch, I still have 5 minutes until my shift. I check up on the cake to make sure it's still pretty, and put it in the fridge at the same time as Anthony walks in.

"Good morning, Sunflower!" I turn around to greet him:

"Hi!"

"Woah, what happened with your face?" He asks. I sigh:

"Look, I know I look like shit. I had a rough night. I woke up late and didn't have time to do my makeup. Please don't make this worse for me."