FARKAS - REUNION (smut)

* MODERN -ish A/U, SMUT, and happy late Valentine's Day!

Also, this is from something else I wrote a long time ago and didn't bother to publish, which is why its so long. I also had someone else write this with me as well, which also explains the length. Don't expect all to be this long, but I genuinely hope you enjoy!

-

Y/N groaned as she continued to mindlessly swipe this way and that. She took another sip of her drink before glancing around the room. She was sitting in a Starbucks, and hidden away in a corner. Her macbook hid her phone as she swiped through the several dating apps she signed up for.

Y/N was a student at the Bards College and didn't realize how lonely it was doing nothing but studying. She always had trouble making friends, but was lucky enough to have at least one 'best friend'. He and Y/N did everything together, from when the two were preeteens until Y/N went away for college. He was her world- until she ruined the friendship of course.

She shook her head as she tried to remember what exactly sparked the huge argument that abruptly ended their friendship.

She rolled her eyes as she glanced back down at her phone. She swiped left, before freezing in her seat. 'No way...' She thought to herself as she saw the man's photos. It was him. Her (ex) best friend.

She immediately began to go through Farkas' pictures, noticing all of the changes that he went through. She was thankful his profile did not consist of shirtless pics and abs, like the countless others on those apps. She noticed he was still at Jorrvaskr, which was close to where she was now living.

Her phone tinged as she was stalking, and she saw that she had received a message from Farkas. What would she say? Did she accidentally match with him? She opened the message and stared at the simple text. she typed and erased a few times before replying with a simple message.

"heyy..."

-

FARKAS POV

Farkas was a busy man. He worked as a Companion, as well as a personal trainer for anyone who needed training. It wasn't a drastic change from his childhood, other than how happy he was as a boy.

He credited this happiness a lot to his previous best friend, a girl he could trust his life to until she disappeared, leaving him broken and upset. He couldn't remember why.

Having grown, he felt upset at the way things took a turn, especially since he couldn't remember what the argument was about, presuming it was some petty misunderstanding on both sides that cost them one another. He hadn't heard from Y/N in years and hadn't seen her for just as long, until a fateful day.

He was a fairly attractive man, gaining relative success from swiping left and right on various dating apps. He'd occasionally come across his friends on such apps, but he never expected to come across an old face while on a break at the gym.

"Y/N?" He was the one to initiate.

It really was a small world. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for a response as he ate his lunch, unsure as to whether he'd even receive a reply, she had no reason to after all.

He may not have remembered the argument, but he sure did know it was he who was the catalyst so why would she want to message him? Seeing the phone screen light up, he jumped on it, opening his phone and looking at the singular word and ellipses.

"Funny meeting you here, huh?" He sent, hoping a lighthearted message would coax her into repeatedly messaging. This could be an opportunity to rebuild old, broken bonds. Waiting for her follow up, Farkas checked her profile, blown away by her glow up, but it made sense. She was a truly beautiful young girl so this development shouldn't have been a surprise for him.