MARCURIO - LESSONS (smut)

*smut lmao. also, y/r is your race

"Name three different alteration and destruction spells." Marcurio yawned, and glanced up from the study guide.

He was helping you study, as final exams were coming up. The College of Winterhold was your dream school, but you didn't realize how much work went into being a master wizard, or how in over your head you were. You weren't exactly a horrible wizard, but cheating off of Marcurio didn't help you as much as you thought it would. Now you sat in your room after sneaking Marcurio in, the night before final exams, cramming as much knowledge into your brain as possible. You set your quill down and thought.

"Alteration.. isn't that like calming spells and invisibility, or something?" You weren't confident in your answer.

Marcurio groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. He set his book down, and put his head onto his hands.

"No. That's illusion. Y/N I'm sorry, but you're damn near hopeless. I genuinely think you're going to fail."

"Don't say that! Give me the flash cards, I'll be ready by tomorrow!"

A quick toss and the flashcards hit your shoulder before falling into your lap. You checked the time, and were shocked that it was already 2 in the morning. You'd been "studying" since 10pm. Marcurio wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind and rested his chin on top of your head.

"Y/N, I came here because you said we were going on a date. You lied. You also need to sleep if you're going to even have a slim chance of passing." He rubbed your arms, squeezing his own arms around you.

The two of you had known each other for about a year. You'd met in Riften, and he had been there for you in all of your adventures. You both had also been intimate many times since meeting, and were essentially dating without it being official. It was complicated.

"No, Marcurio. I can't sleep. I need to keep studying. I know this stuff, I just need to look over the study guide again!" You turned to face the man and pleaded with him, pouting.

Marcurio paused for a moment as a sinister thought came to mind. With a sharp tug, he pulled you into his arms and hastily pulled your robes off. His lips crashed onto yours as his hand snaked to your butt. You were confused on his intentions, but melted into his touch.

You pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath and put a hand onto his chest. "What're you doing?" You whispered, as to not wake anyone else in the corridors up.

"Go grab the study guide."

"What-?"

"Now."

You had a flashback of the last time you went against his command and you shuddered in his grip. You took a step back and walked over to your small twin sized bed, bending over to grab the study book you'd been using. You could feel Marcurio's gaze as you did.

Marcurio walked over and sat on the edge of your bed. He had a smug look on his face and ushered for you to come closer.

"Marcurio, what are you trying to do?" You groaned as you stood in front of him. The college was naturally chilly, and you were almost shivering because of the cool tile floors.

You attempted to push the guide into the man's hands, only to earn a laugh from him.

"Nope. You're gonna read it."

He held his hand out. You blushed softly and grabbed it, only to be pulled over his knees. A gasp left your lips and Marcurio made a few adjustments to your position, probably to ensure you didn't escape. Your panties had long been tossed to the side, and your face grew redder at your vunerability. Marcurio leaned down and whispered into your ear, with a hand tangled in your hair.