All The Way (X-18)

... Your hands move to Brian's waist as he gets on top. His hands on either side of your shoulders, keeping himself up. He leans back in to kiss you softly, then moves his lips to your neck. The heat of his breath makes you shudder as he places small kisses all over you.

He kisses a specific part of your neck that makes you go crazy, and you let out a soft sigh. He notices and begins to suck here, his tongue slowly making circles. You bring one hand up and run your finger through his short dirty blonde hair. Your chest heaves up and down, and the only sound in the room is your heavy breathing and his lips popping on your skin. The room continues to get hotter.

You remove your hand from his head and bring it to his growing bulge. He freezes for a second once you grab it, but hums so you know it is okay. He lets out a small groan as you grope his growing bulge over the cloth. You clench your legs together trying to find friction as you feel yourself getting hotter. Brian grinds into your palm while biting your neck, which only makes you more turned on.

He lifts his head from your skin, making you long for more, and sits up, straddling you on the couch. Your shirt has been lifted, exposing the underwire of your bra, you feel so vulnerable as he stares into your lust full eyes, figuring out what to do with you next.

Finally, Brian reaches his hand to your jawline, pulling you so you sit up in front on him. You have one hand on his back and bring the other one up the front of his shirt, feeling his toned chest. He looks down to you, and takes off his shirt, tossing it to the side. Then he slowly reaches down to the hem of your shirt, looking at you with slightly raised eyebrows to ask for permission. You nod back and he lifts your shirt over your head and tosses it. You reach behind your back and unclip your bra. His breath hitches slightly as you slowly remove the straps for your arms and set the clothing on the coffee table. He looks down from your eyes to your breasts and back, chewing on his bottom lip. He quickly gets up from the couch, and starts tugging on his pants zipper.

"Take those off." He looks at you and gestures his head to your pants. You nod and obey him, quickly getting off your pants as he struggles with his.

"Do you need help?" You look at him and he nods.

     You get down on your knees in front of him, and slowly unbutton and unzip his pants. You look up and him and he looks down at you with his mouth slightly open. He shudders as you pull down his pants, revealing his length under his underwear, then tugging at his waistband. You pull down his tight-fitting boxers, completely exposing him. You run your hands up and down his thighs, staring at him feverishly. His tip twitches as you finally bring your hand to his shaft, and a shy moan slips from his mouth.

You slowly move both of your hands back and forth on his length, making him moan more. Seeing how much pleasure this gives him only makes you wetter, so you bring your knees together and clench to try to create friction. You stare at him intensely as you bring your mouth closer to him, then placing his tip in your mouth, tasting him and feeling the wetness of his forming precum on your tongue. You gently suck on him, making him twitch. You eventually take his length whole, completely indulging in him. His head tilts back and eyes roll as you take him, and his let's out a groan.

"Fuck, Y/N."

     Brian's hands grasp the back of your head and bunch your hair as you move your head back and forth, with your hands playing with his balls. His knees get weak and head shifts back as he lets out a loud groan. He pushes your head, making you take him whole again, making you gag. Your gag is about to send him all the way over the edge, but instead he removes pulls you to your feet by your hair. Your mouth is slightly open and you breathe heavily while looking into his blue eyes. You lick your lips to try to get a taste of him again. You try to grab his length again but he pushes your hand away.