Drag Night

It's about to be 7 o'clock, and the stage is all set up for tonight's entertainment. The bar is filled with loud customers, excited for the show. Quite few employees came in to help with the rush at the bar, it's extremely busy now. The stage workers do one last sound check before the show, and a couple of labels erupt into laughter staggered. You refill a couple of drinks, right before the lights go down.

     Two spotlights focus on the stage as two drag queens walk out. The crowd moves closer to the stage, cheering, screaming, and whistling.

"Hello! Welcome to the show!" One of the says into the microphone with a smile. "I'm Raven,"

"And I'm Morgan!" The crowd cheers again.

"Now there's a great lineup tonight, right Morgan?" "No." Morgan says. Everyone laughs.

"You bitch. Let's get on with it. We've got some great performances planned, including lip syncs, 'comedy"' Raven says while making finger quotes. "and if these girls have anything else to offer, that."

"Now we'll get out of your wig, enjoy!" The crowd cheers again as they walk off the stage.

     You get back to refilling drinks as the queens perform onstage. The lights in the bar are rapidly changing colors as two local queens lip sync to "I Love It" by Icona Pop and Charli XCX. They do all kinds of splits, flips and dips. They crowd is eating it up, cheering and screaming. It's hard to focus on work and not on the stage.

     Some more queens perform on stage as the bar seems to get a little quieter. Queens such as Bianca Del Rio, Adore Delano, Derrick Barry, Bob the Drag Queen and Monét X Change, and some more. The other bartenders say they got it covered for right now, and let you and Claire go watch the show. They definitely noticed how interested you were, you're eyes were basically glued to the stage. So you and Claire finish up with your current clients and walk to the stage. You got as close as you could, aligned with the center of the stage, with only two people right in front of you. You still had a great view. You got to see one of the comedy shows, you and Claire were crying laughing. Then those queens walk off and the room gets quiet.

     The lights on the stage turn red. The other lights in the bar dim. Everyone turns there attention to the stage and the room gets quiet. You hear the clacking of heels against the dense floor as the intro to Britney Spears' "Toxic" begins. A blonde woman emerges from the stage side, and walks to center stage. A spotlight hits her back. The crowd begins to cheer loudly.

She's wearing black lacy lingerie, that hugs her body perfectly, black heels, and a long blonde wig. She has two sleeves of tattoos. She's gorgeous.

Baby can't you see...

She turns around, left hand on left hip, right hand on her thigh. Her bright red lips mouthing the words.

I'm calling... a guy like you should wear a warning...

She points out into the audience, walking closer to the front of the stage. Blinking slowly.
It's dangerous, I'm falling...

She drops to her knees, hands on her thigh, rolling her eyes to the back of her head.
There's no escape, I can't wait...

Right hand reaches between her legs, imitating masturbation.
I need a hit, baby gimme it...

Left pointer finger curls in a "come here" motion. Her tongue rounds her front teeth.
You're dangerous... I'm loving it...

Her eyes scan the room as she bounces on her knees slowly, her hair moving side to side as she swings her head. Then she makes eye contact with you. Those same blue eyes from earlier staring into yours. Your heart skips a beat. Her breath hitches for a second as well. After a couple seconds, you break the eye contact, looking at the floor, cheeks flushed with red.
She gets back up and continues her routine.
...With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride...

She jumps and does a spin in the air into a split. The whole rooms screams in awe. Your jaw dropped in amazement.
"YES KATYA!" Someone from the audience yells.
"Katya.." you think to yourself before clapping and yelling.
Intoxicate me now..

She crawls down the stage to the front, pointing out to you.
With your loving now..

You reach out your arm to her and she pulls you right in front of the stage. Grasping the sides of your face. While still lip syncing the words.
I think I'm ready now.

Once the last words finish, Katya pulls you to her face and aggressively makes out with you. One of her hands grasping the back of your head, while the other stays steady on the side of your face. Her tongue grazes your lips, asking for entrance. You allow it and your tongues collide. She gives you a small bite on your lower lip.

The kiss felt like it lasted a whole lifetime, but realistically only for a good 20 seconds. It was the most passionate kiss you had ever experienced, and one you would never forget.
She finally pulls away and gets up. Katya looks back down to you and gives you a wink.

The entire bar screams and whistles for her performance. Taking a look into the cheering room, she flashes her bright smile, waves and blows a kiss. She exits.
Claire grabs your shoulders and screams "OH MY GOD, Y/N, SHE KISSED YOU!"