The Drink

"Time for another day," you sigh as you get out of bed. Checking the time, 12:30, almost late for your 1:00 shift. Quickly getting yourself ready. You put on your work uniform for Wednesdays; black high-rise skinny jeans, a tight fitting wrap top that showed off your cleavage, and nude pumps. Throughout the week the tops go smaller until it was just a bikini top. You never liked these outfits, but it got you good tips. Before you leave you look in the mirror, making sure everything is perfect. For some reason, you have butterflies in your stomach, so you take a hit of your dab pen, then head to work.

     Today isn't anything special, just a normal Wednesday. It's slow, only a couple customers. The entertainment doesn't start there show until 7 tonight, and more customers usually don't come until 5:30, when their work days end.

"Y/N, hey! Could you give me a hand with this?" Says your coworker. You guys are great friends in and out of work. Her name is Claire.

"Coming!" As you follow her to the back. "Ugh I'm so happy I'm working with you tonight. I needed someone to get me through this!" You sigh as you hug her. Then grabbing the bags of beer to refill the pumps at the bar.

You've already refilled everyone's drinks, and now you just have to wait for new customers. The sign for tonight's entertainment reads "DRAG NIGHT! Watch your favorite local queens and kings, featuring queens from Rupaul's Drag Race!" You never watched the show, but loved Wednesday drag nights.

While you're filling up a regular's drink and chatting, you hear the door ring and creak open. Once you finally turn around to greet the customer, you lock eyes for a little too long, then walk over with a smile. He had a baseball cap on, with the slightest bit of blonde hair poking out under. He was skinny but muscular, pale, with tattoos on both arms, mostly tarot cards or religious figures. He has the most gorgeous blue eyes. He gives you the brightest toothy smile as you walk closer. You get butterflies again. Claire is about to walk over and take his order, but you beat her to it.

"What can I get ya?" You ask sweetly.

"Something fruity, please?" He answers.

"Coming right up!"

You turn around and grab the ingredients for a cherry flavored cocktail. You turn back to face him as you shake the bottle. Your breasts jiggle, that's why they make you wear these shirts, but he doesn't seem to care. Instead, he looks at you and the shaker.

"Do you live around here? I haven't seen you before."
You ask, trying to make it less awkward.

"No, I live in closer to West Hollywood. I've never been here before." He shakes his head.

You strain the drink into a tall glass over ice, and add a cherry on top. Then place it in front of him.

"Enjoy!" You smile as you lean on the counter in front of him. He takes a sip, nods his head and makes a sound to indicate pleasure.

"This is amazing! What is it so I can order it again?" He says as he takes longer sips.

"Paradise. It's one of my favorites too." You give him a soft smile and walk back over to fill others drinks.

As you turn to fill a glass with beer from the pump, you notice him staring at you. He's holding the cherry, and when he notices you looking back at him, he makes eye contact and puts his lips around the cherry. Making it come off the stem and slip into his mouth with a pop. Your heart skips a beat as you become overwhelmed with lust. He places the stem back in his empty cup, lifting it up and shaking, asking for a refill.