You've Been Served

//imma add the songs after i upload all the parts\\

"I just feel like if you're gonna cheat, you don't do it in the middle of a mall! I mean who does he think he is-"

"Who is Ashton Irwin's mystery mistress? I mean I am dying for any information on this girl. Who-"

"and you just have to think how heartbroken his poor wife is-"

"Stay tuned after the break for more information on the slowly unfolding story about 5 Seconds of Summer drummer Ashton Irwin caught cheatin-"

All four boys sat silently watching their manager surf through the many channels. Every single one of the channels she went through had something about the kiss. This was just tv, the internet was going absolutely ballistic.

"I mean, what the hell?"

Luke and Michael looked at each other and then back at Ashton, almost entirely clueless on everything that's been happening in the life of one Mr. Irwin.

"Explain yourself now, and then we need to figure out how to handle this shit show you've dropped us in." Rachel, their aforementioned manager, stood with both hands on the table, looking absolutely fuming.

It had been seven in the morning when she had sent a rather rude text to their groupchat, calling them all into the boardroom immediately.

"Hold on, hold on, you kissed Mack?! Like Mac and Cheese, like grew up with her. How the hell has this happened then?" Luke was looking around, just the most frazzled anyone had seen him in a while.

"Am I really awake at 7:30, no coffee, because Irwin shoved his tongue down Mack's throat in public? I'm going home." A sleepy, grumpy Michael stood up, grabbing his keys and heading towards the door.

"Michael sit down, this affects all of you." Rachel pointed back at his seat.

"How, tell me how, I'm exhausted and I don't want to be here right now once again discussing Ashton's crumbling love life. We had this same meeting when Cal's dick got leaked. 'Don't tweet about it, don't interact with reporters, let it die down' I already know, I'm going home and going back to bed, we have rehearsals later and I just want to rest."

He waited for a moment for anyone else, or Rachel once more, to object - but nothing happened. Without another word, he walked out of the meeting room.

"Fine. Cal, Luke, do you guys want to leave too?"

The two looked at each other and back at Ashton, who just looked like he was going to burst into tears at any second.

"I'm nosy." Luke stated simply, crossing his hands in front of him.

"I'm your star witness Rashel, you need me." Calum clapped an arm over Ashton's shoulders and gestured at Rachel. "Proceed."

Rachel rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by the tv.

"Hello and welcome back Meddling Molly viewers! We've been covering the infidelity scandal of Ashton Irwin all day and now it's the moment you've been waiting for - we have Talia Raine, the wife, coming on to speak about the absolute mess we've all been witnessing today. Talia everybody!"

In silent horror, the group watched as Talia herself, glammed up and looking oh-so-heartbroken walked to the interview chair.

"Ashton what did you do?"

Ashton couldn't even answer Luke as he glued all his attention on screen.

"So Talia, first off let me say woman to woman that I am so sorry that all of this is happening to you. You're so brave to come out today and get your story heard."

Talia wipes an imaginary tear from her face and places a delicate, manicured hand on Molly's arm. "Thank you for saying that. It's been so hard. I mean you go to sleep and your life is perfect, you go to work and you're happy! Then you open twitter on your lunch break and suddenly your whole world comes crashing down, do you know the feeling?"

"I don't. Tell us what's been happening Talia, this is a safe place."

"We had gone to a cookout with the band. Mack showed up completely uninvited. She started picking fights with me and calling my son awful names. I was so distraught I had to leave, I begged Ashton to come with me and he wouldn't. He didn't even let me take my son from that place where he was getting bullied by a grown woman. He stayed and all but pushed me out. I found so many letters and exchanges hidden away between the two in his car."

Molly fakes shock, and dramatically presses a hand to her chest, "So you're saying this is an ongoing affair!"

Ashton stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "SHE'S OFF HER FUCKING HEAD!"

There was a palpable anger coming off the man and Luke reached a hand out to calm him. "So let me see if I can piece this together since no one has explained it to me still. Talia found some letters, freaked out and left you, so you pursued Mack cause now she's back in our lives and now Talia is spreading lies about you?"

Before Ashton could answer the tv caught their attention again. "I waited up for him that night. He got home so late. He told me he was leaving me. He told me to pack my shit. I couldn't even say goodbye to my son. Issac baby if you're seeing this Mommy loves you so so much, and I miss you."

"Oh honey, this must be heartbreaking."

"I knew he was in a band, I knew maybe he'd have someone on tour. But right in my face. To bring her out and around my child. To kiss her in front of our son. I can't handle this. That's why I'm seeking legal action."

She paused and looked right into the camera. "Ashton Irwin, my dear husband, you've been served."

In the spookiest coincidence he'd ever seen, the process server knocked on the door. "Ashton Irwin?"

Ashton barely managed a nod.

"You've been served."

__________________________________________________________

bitchh not meddling molly

also yall dont care but i see her as literally molly from insecure

who imma be honest i dont fuck with...oof

okay anyway this aint about insecure, but maybe when im finished with this book??

anyway yall mf thought talia was gonna go quietly bitch where when why would she

okay dope dope, luh yall

-

asiah, bh, calum hoods babymama