Chapter 5

Dylan woke up, completely disoriented. He tried to remember what happened the night before. He remembered dancing with Kaya. He remembered playing shots with Will. He remembered kissing Thomas...

"Oh shit," Dylan whispered. He turned over slowly in the bed he was in, to see Thomas fast asleep beside him, naked.

Damn it. Dylan slipped out of the bed, silently, and gathered his things, hurriedly pulling his clothes on. He was out of the room in a flash.

-

Thomas woke up with a pounding headache. He didn't remember coming back to his room last night, but he was in his own bed.

Dylan asked him to kiss him. He did it. Then they'd come back to Thomas's room...

Thomas groaned. He'd slept with Dylan, and now they'd never speak again. He couldn't let that happen. Dylan was so precious to him. He wanted Dylan.

His phone ringing startled him. The caller ID read Bella. His girlfriend.

-

"You did what?" Kaya asked, shocked.

"I had sex with Thomas."

"Why? You've only just realized you like him!"

"Stop it. You keep making it sound so immature."

"This is immature!"

"I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing! He was there and he looked so good, and he was willing to kiss me, and the alcohol finally made me brave enough to take what I want, because that's something I never do. I'm always so afraid of hurting people. I want Thomas. Why can't I have what I want for once?" Thomas shouted. He was so fed up with doing the right thing.

Kaya stepped forward quickly, and pulled Dylan into a tight hug.

"He has a girlfriend," She whispered, "but I think he likes you too. You don't have to get angry. Just be your normal self, and everything will fall into place."

-

"You're breaking up with me?" Thomas said into the phone, confused.

"You're always in America now." Bella replied, "And I think it will be better for both of us to be free. I'll always love you, just not in that way."

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that."

"But you're okay with it?"

"Yeah. Okay, that's fine."

"Good. You're amazing, Thomas. Always have been, always will be. I'm glad that was so easy."

"Well, bye. Talk to you soon."

"Bye!"

Thomas stared at his phone. That was easy.