Clues

"H-How did you know my name?" She asked.

"_______ it's me! Christian! Remember?" I asked. I looked at her neck. Where's the 4 leaf clover necklace?

"Sorry I think you got the wrong girl." And just like that she walked away. I just stood there. Hold the heck up! She died almost 2 years ago! That couldn't be her! I began to skateboard home till I got a text from an unknown number. What the heck? The text read. When you get home look in the child's bowl and write down what you see. I texted back. "Who are you?" But it didn't get delivered. I called it but it went straight to voice mail! I ignored it and got home.

There was Caitlin, mom, dad, and Alex eating.

"Hey, son. Where have you been?" asked my dad.

"Park." I replied. Alex got up and was about to throw his bowl of soup in the sink. I stopped him by snatching the bowl from his hands. I looked down on it. There was little soup in there and 14 letters in there. It spelled "Four Leaf Clover".

"Alex did you do this?" I asked. He looked at the bowl.

"No. I just got full. I didn't even look at the letters that were in there." He replied walking off. Strange. I cleaned the bowl, grabbed my phone and put "Four Leaf Clover" on a notebook app.

Then I got another text from the unknown number. The day of her death is nearby. To regain her memory, you must kiss her before midnight. The necklace you look for. This is a missing case. To find what you seek go to where the abuse took place. Then go down, you'll find a box on the ground. Her house?

"Um I'll be right back I'm going to the park again." I lied. Ever since _______ died we moved to another house a few neighbor hoods away. We couldn't even look at her house without being upset. I skateboarded over to her house. It looked abandoned. Worn out with police tape everywhere. No one was allowed in. I looked around making sure the area was clear. I sneaked in to see the house was a mess! Beer bottles everywhere, blooded stained walls, it was just terrible! I couldn't help but wonder how Alex and ______ survived the horrible living conditions. I remembered what the poem said. "Go down" what does that mean?! I opened a random door to see a flight of stairs. Is this what it meant by "Go down"? Not really knowing what to do, I used my phone as a flashlight and just went down the stairs. The room had a terrible order followed by dirty walls. It was empty except a brown wooden box in the center of the room. I walked towards the box and opened it. There it was. The four leaf clover necklace. I don't understand. How did it end up here?! Wasn't it on ______'s neck when she was buried? I stared at it then picked it up. Suddenly my phone vibrated. If you thought I got a text from that unknown number then you're right. I thought it was kind of creepy. What if I have a stalker? What if they're out to get me and my loved ones? I couldn't take it. I put the necklace in my pocket and went to the store company to get this checked! I showed them my phone and the unknown number. Apparently they can track down the phone with the phone number. The employee typed the number into the computer and stood there with an odd look.

"Um is everything ok?" I asked. Without a word, the employee turned the computer towards my direction to see a black square with "Couldn't find phone" written in red. Are you kidding me?!

"Thanks anyways." I sighed walking out if the store. I decided to check the text. You found the necklace put it around her neck. Throw her a birthday party then on the lips give her a peck Let me get this straight. I think I saw _____ & I have to throw her a birthday party, give her the necklace, and kiss her so she can get her memory back?