Is that you?

Christian's P.O.V

I was lying in bed sleeping then my alarm woke me up. It's almost been 2 years since _______ died. I was the only one awake. I looked at my phone. It was Saturday. I let out a yawn and marched to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. Since ______ died, our parents talked to us saying it's ok to feel what we're feeling. Well is it ok to feel like dying? I knew what was going on. I knew she was abused. Did I do anything? No. She's dead and I feel like it's my fault. We all did different things to get our minds off her. We all loved her. ________ was like a sister to Justin, Chaz, Ryan, & Caitlin. ________ was a mother to Alex and ________ was the girl I loved. Chaz, Ryan, and Caitlin would go out and hang out with friends. Justin would make videos on YouTube. He would sing and play instruments. He wrote a song called "Pray" he sang it and played it on the piano and he posted it on. I think he's going to be famous someday. I also made videos and posted them on YouTube. I'm not singing though. That's Justin's thing. I make funny videos. I don't scrip any of them so whatever happens on the camera goes online. Unless it's an interruption or something inappropriate.

"Christian." I turned around to see Alex.

"Hey, Alex. Hungry?" I asked. He just nodded his head yes. I fixed him up a nice bowl of alphabet soup.

"Thank you Christian." Alex smiled. I smiled back. I went to my room, got dressed, and grabbed my skateboard.

"Alex if anybody asks I'm at the park." I said.

"Bye." He replied.

As soon as I left I got on my skateboard. I took a stroll through the park. It was fun until I bumped into someone causing me to fall straight on my butt.

"Oh my! I'm SO sorry!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see ________?! It looked and sounded just like her!

"______?" I asked standing up.