Chapter 5: Our love

Bridgette POV
I felt something press my lips. I opened my eyes and I blushed like heck. Seeing who it was made my face burn. It was Felix. Giving me CPR. On the lips. GAAH I shouted. He blushed too. Why the heck would you do that I asked. I'm thankful for the safe but what in the world. Well I couldn't let you die!! He said. Who even tried to drown me!?
Avery!! He shouted. My eyes widened. I knew she was mean but, going to that level?! She was trying to pushyou in there for a joke but she didn't realize you can't swim. Oh. That explains it. She is still in jail for a year though he scoffed. Fair enough. I said. He chuckled and helped me up. But after that situation I noticed something. Felix was noticing me more. Talking to me more. And something about him was flirty and more attractive then his original mysterious kinda bad boy tome from before. Like once he told me that if he was a thief he would only want to steal my heart. Sure things like this make me happy and think I have a chance. I can't tell if it's for playful banter or for real. One day I overheard him and my friends and my brother talking. Ever since the thing happened they have stuck by me no matter what. But something was off. I heard them singing a song going ooh Felix has a crush~. Being nosy I kept listening. Who do you like all of them asked. Bridgette he said. I choked. He actually liked me!? I felt faint. I ran. Still smiling and blushing like crazy. In the locker room I kept my urge to get lovesick anymore. I'm guessing your heard me. I heard Felix say. I almost fell over but he caught me. If you don't like me it's fine he said. I remembered something my cousin once told me. "If you love someone show them how you feel with no regrets". I took my chance. I do like you a lot. No not like I love you. I replied. I love you too Felix replied. He smiled at me. He connected his lips with mine. I enjoyed it. Then all my friends and my brother came to fangirl and fanboy about it. They cheered and cheered.