Chapter 1:Lovestruck Princess

Bridgette POV
Bridgette!! My friend Ariel shouted happily as I walked towards the school. I saw all three of my bffs as soon as I heard Ariel cheer due to this I ran towards them all. Hey girl! Cassie said. While Lia  smiled at me. Hi guys!! I said. We saw your bad boy at the lockers talking to Tori . Ariel groaned. I was about to punch her in the face!! I snorted. It's hard to believe but Toriand Ariel are siblings sometimes. They don't like each other not to mention they look different from each other due both to Ariel keeping her traits she was born with while Tori  changed herself and the fact they get traits from their parents. I smiled at her and softly spoke: No need for violence. But thanks for the offer. I winked and all of us started walking to class. We made it in order to see our teacher slightly glaring at us. She seems happy but slight annoyed we came in with a lot of chatter. I smiled peacefully and bit my lip as I sat next to Ariel. Cassie and Lia sat next to each other behind us as me and Ariel sat in the front of the class. Felix then walked in and came in with Ariels BF. Aka my adopted brother Tristen. He doesn't walk to school with me and doesn't hang out with me for some reason. We used to be close when we were younger but now we don't have as big of a bond. We care about each other but we just drifted apart in nature. Ok class! Our teacher named Alyssa Greens said. Today we will learn how to animate and how to model and create fashion. The teacher continued on with the lesson. I was intrigued in animations the most though. I was hopping to become an artist and knowing about this could help a lot. The class started taking notes whenever needed but I took the most. All classes could help in my career after all. After class I headed towards the door before our teacher stopped me. Excuse me for my interruption. She said. But I was wondering if you could help me with something. I gave her a look that signaled I was confused so she brought me to her. I need you to tutor a student she said firmly. I've noticed that even though Felix has gotten grades I've noticed he hasn't been very social when it comes to group projects. I was surprised. I didn't expect this to be a conversation I would have with the teacher. I did like the idea though. I could easily get close to Felix should this work out. Could you maybe try to make him more social she asked. I know he has great potential should he know how to collaborate. And if you do end up helping him it would bring up both yours and his grades for good student awards. I was loving this idea more every minute. I could get a good student award, end up making Felix fall for me, and help him out without him being able to shut me down!?!. This was splendidly perfect!!! I needed this now so I replied with a cheerful smile. Of course I'd love too! Wonderful! She said. You two will meet up tomorrow with me and work in the room till your finished. I have a project coming up and I'm sure paring you up will make it easy she said with a giggle. Of course. I grunted happily. She sent me off my Mary way as I walked ready to face my crush for tomorrow!

 She sent me off my Mary way as I walked ready to face my crush for tomorrow!

(Lia, Cassie and Ariel in the exact order of pictures)