Chapter 4: Stay away.

(Warning:This includes bullying)
Bridgette POV
I felt the cool breeze of the wind with the summer hot sun giving me a nice glow. I loved it. Smiling at the wonderful beach I turned around to see all the people there. It felt good to not have any drama to deal with and no Avery around. My mood was quickly brought down with the sound of the words: "Hello birdie"Knowing that voice I turned my head in less then a second. Avery. I growled. Nice to  see you b bird she smirked. Birdie was her nickname for me due to the fact my name was Bridgette if you take the first part of my name and reverse the letters switching r and i my  name seems like a bird. (Brid-Bird) the evil witch looked at me again then came close to whisper in my ear. You stay away from Felix. She demanded. She grabbed my arm forcefully then brought me towards the bathroom at the beach. Look I don't care what you say I'm not giving up Felix! I shouted. Well looks like we have to do this the hard way. She grinned deviously. She punched me in the face. I yelped. She grabbed my hands tightly and smirked before holding them even tighter then pushing me to the wall pinning me there. Now this was an example. The next time will be worst. She let go and kicked me in the shin for more merit and left. I cried. I was feeling so weak. I came out to the waters and saw a familiar face. Felix I said dreamily. I snapped out of it. No. You can't keep chasing after him I thought. I have to give him up. It's like how Ariel liked Felix but gave him up for me. I have to do the same. I felt someone grab me and then pushed me into the water. Thoughts brushed though my mind.

I can't swim.
What do I do?
Will I live!?
Bridgette!!! I heard someone shout as I closed my eyes.