Chapter 4: Amoris, The Mage of Love

The Clover Kingdom; In this place where magic is everything, there lives one boy who was born without it. His name is Asta. His strength and determination helped him become a magic knight and despite the many challenges he faces, he aims for the top and refuses to give up.

Rich or poor; Royalty or Commoner. Asta believes anyone can shine. His mission is to prove that to the whole world and to become the next Wizard King.

Finral's untimely arrival distracted Asta and caused Noelle to lose her confidence. She was ready to tell him but maybe this was a sign. Maybe she was acting based on the feelings she had when he said he liked her. She needed to figure out what was going on.

"Finral! How was your visit to the Royal Capital?" Asta beamed.

"It was something." He smiled as he thought of his brother and Finesse. "Royal etiquette isn't really my style. It never was."

"Well, currently your style is being a ride for Captain Yami, even when he has to go to the bathroom." Noelle pointed out.

"Hey! I'm still your superior!" He whined.

"And I'm royalty."

He sighed as he knew she had him there. She wasn't wrong though, he was the transport boy for The Black Bulls and their captain, even if it meant transporting him to take a dump. "You guys wouldn't get a lot of places as quickly as you do without me."

"You do bring a valid point." She folded her arms. "The captain said he's going to kill you for taking off."

"Of course he did." He looked away. "I'm sure he found the bathroom anyway."

"What was that, Shrimp?" Captain Yami appeared behind Finral with a purple aura surrounding him. He placed his palm on the spacial mage's head and began squeezing it. "You want to run that one by me again?"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Captain!"

"Yami, dear!" Charlotte appeared wearing a blue and white gown. "I think we should go grab that delicious-looking breakfast over there before it gets cold." She smiled but deep down she was exploding. "I just called Yami dear and I didn't run away. He must be so proud of me!"

"As you wish, Prickly Princess." He dropped Finral and turned to her. "Let's go." After linking their arms, he escorted her to the table which was filled with food prepared by Charmy and the Sheep Cooks.

"W-wait..." Finral was confused as to what happened. The Blue Rose Knights Captain was in their hideout and she called Yami dear. Just what did he miss? "Why is Captain Charlotte here?"

"I forgot you missed it!" Asta exclaimed. "Captain Yami and Captain Charlotte are dating now and she spent the night!"

"Just how much did I miss?"

"There's no way you can out-eat me for breakfast!" Sol stated as she entered the common area.

"Well, you're going to see that you're wrong!" Magna replied.

"Sol is here too, I see." Finral pointed out. "JUST WHAT DID I MISS?!"

"Finral! You're back, want to fight me?" Luck appeared out of nowhere grinning like usual.

"No thanks." He backed away and held his head from the confusion. His focus fell on Magna and Sol who were competing. "Are those two a thing too?"

"Not exactly," Noelle replied. "Although I can see why you would think that."

"They have been locked in fierce competition since yesterday!" Asta smiled. "So Cool!" His eyes began sparkling.