Chapter 3: Girl Power

The Clover Kingdom; In this place where magic is everything, there lives one boy who was born without it. His name is Asta. His strength and determination helped him become a magic knight and despite the many challenges he faces, he aims for the top and refuses to give up.

Rich or poor; Royalty or Commoner. Asta believes anyone can shine. His mission is to prove that to the whole world and to become the next Wizard King.

The Captain of The Blue Rose Knights, Charlotte Roselei, and her squad set out on a mission to have her confess to Yami Sukehiro, Captain of The Black Bulls at last. While she spoke with him to get her feelings across, her subordinate, Sol Marron, took on Magna Swing in a contest to prove who's better.

After their contest ended with a tie, Yami and Charlotte returned to spread the good news. Meanwhile, a mysterious man lurked in the shadows.

From his hidden position, he watched the Blue Rose Knights depart without their captain and the giant mage who always accompanied her. It was soon time for his plan to be set in motion. He couldn't fail, there was too much depending on it.

Asta noticed the Ki of this mysterious person and so did Yami. "Captain, do you sense that ki?"

"Yeah." He replied. "There's something strange about it. If that person is foolish enough to attack us then we will deal with it. For now, let's go inside and relax."

"Yes sir!" Asta saluted and followed his captain inside. The hideout may have had two extra people in it but it never felt crowded to him. So much so that he missed their spatial magic-user. "I wonder when Finral will be back."

"Maybe in the morning... maybe next week but he better be back when I'm ready to go somewhere or he's dead!" Yami stated before walking off to his room. Once there, he laid Charlotte down in the bed and smiled. "Who knew you looked this cute when sleeping? Well, I'll leave you to it." He walked out of the room and made his way to Henry's room. "Hey, can you make an extra room for Tomboy?"

"Yes... I... Can!" Henry answered in his slow tone. "Recombination Magic: Black Bulls Hideout Increase!" The top of the base began shifting a dmg turning into a new room which slotted its way next to Yami's. "It...is...done."

"Thanks, Henry."

"You... are... welcome."

____________

Charlotte woke up and realized that she was not in her room. She sat up and got out of the bed, walking to the door. "What happened? Where am I?" She opened the door and heard quite a racket. She followed the sound until she walked into a room filled with the other mages.

"Looks like you finally woke up, Prickly Princess."

Her eyes shot open as she realized what she experienced wasn't a dream. She finally did it! She confessed to Yami and he kissed her. "Where's the rest of The Blue Rose Knights?"

"I sent them home; all except Tomboy since she refuses to leave your side." He smiled. "You two will be staying here for the night. I made Henry make an extra room for Sol."

"And what about me?"

"You get to sleep with me." He laughed.

"W-with you?" Her face instantly turned red followed by her releasing a piercing screech.

"Don't go running off or fainting now." He stepped closer. "I may look like a tough guy but I worry sometimes and if a simple cheek kiss made you faint, what would happen if I actually kissed you. I can't have you overreacting to every cute thing I do. Dig deep and push past your limit, even if it means taking an extra dump."