Chapter 2: A Rose and A Bull

The Clover Kingdom; In this place where magic is everything, there lives one boy who was born without it. His name is Asta. His strength and determination helped him become a magic knight and despite the many challenges he faces, he aims for the top and refuses to give up.

Rich or poor; Royalty or Commoner. Asta believes anyone can shine. His mission is to prove that to the whole world and to become the next Wizard King.

Yami walked slowly with Charlotte through the forest. He noticed how weird she was acting but he could at least hear out what she had to ask of him. They were friends for a long time and they had their moments. "Outside is nice today, huh?"

"Yes, it is." She smiled. "It's a nice getaway." She looked over at him with a smile. "Alright, Charlotte! We are getting somewhere."

"So, Prickly Princess, I take it you had something that you needed to talk to me about." He looked at her and crossed his arms. "What's on your mind?"

"Charlotte, here's your chance! Confess to him. The girls expect you to have results this time." She looked around to see some of her subordinates hiding in the bushes, monitoring her.

"It must be really important since your squad members are sneaking around the place."

"They won't let me run away this time!" She mentally groaned before smiling at Yami. "I have a request. I need your help! There's this guy that I like... I know I run a squad that strongly believes women are stronger than men and don't need them but I've fallen for a man."

"Oh, you're having relationship problems." He cackled louder than ever. "And you came to me? Must be desperate if you need my help on this. I'll help you out. What seems to be the problem with this man that you like?"

"Well..." she blushed. "Whenever I try to talk to him, it goes terribly wrong." She looked away. "He's a great guy but I can't seem to express myself and I fail. I'm unable to tell him how I truly feel about him."

"Listen here, you need to push past your limits and tell him how you feel!" Yami's tone changed to a more serious and sincere one. "He will appreciate you more if you're honest with him and if he doesn't feel the same way about you, then that's his loss." He smiled softly at her. "Tell you what, if he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, you can always come to confess to me and we can live our lives together." His thunderous cackle returned.

"Yami, the guy is you! How can you not see that?" She was screaming internally; totally frustrated with herself. He was right and she needed to get those feelings out. "Alright, Charlotte. Here goes!" She took a deep breath in before exhaling. "I LIKE YOU, YAMI!"

His laugher evolved to a hysterical state. "Yeah, just like that Prickly Princess! Do just that and he'll get the message. Maybe not as loud as that though. You don't want to scare him away."

"He totally misunderstood! I'm doomed...The love of my life is so dense that he thought I was practicing my confession. What will I do?" Her face got extremely red and she began overthinking.

An explosion came from the direction of the Black Bulls Hideout. The boom snapped Charlotte back to reality. "Yami, that's your hideout!"

"It's fine, I assure you." He grinned at her, totally disregarding the explosion. "If I had to place a bet, I'd say Magna had something to do with that."

"Are you sure Sol will be alright among your squad?"

"I'm sure she's fine." He looked up at the sky and took a seat on the grass. "To besides, she's a tough one. She won't let anyone beat her unless it's you. She totally believes in you."