Lily's Ends

(This chapter is kind of a filler and is basically the endings I came up with for Lily if she was in fortune lover and it is revealed to Catarina and Lily in a dream sequence BTW IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!! And my exams also finished so I can start updating again! Also please comment guys! You guys never comment and I WANT COMMENTS! But no hate tho plz)

3rd person P.O.V

The whole Claes mansion was asleep. But two people in particular were having nightmares... And not just any nightmares! No, these nightmares could come to life if no one interfered. The two sisters were having the same nightmare. 

All they could see was darkness

Geordo route, bad ending.

Something said, immediately Catarina tensed. Then the scene changed from complete darkness to Catarina's judgement event in Fortune Lover. Catarina had fallen right into Keith and Geordo's trap "

HOW DARE YOU?! YOU FILTHY LIAR! DON'T YOU DARE SAY SUCH LIES ABOUT MY SISTER!" A familiar voice said  Everyone looked at the source of the voice to see a teen Lily angrily pointing at Maria. She was furious and if looks could kill then Maria would be in hell by now. Truly that was what the stupid girl deserved. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! HOW DARE YOU NOT ONLY STEAL CATARINA'S HAPPY ENDING BUT ALSO TRY TO GET HER PUNISHED FOR YOUR WRONG DOINGS?! IF YOU'D JUST STAYED AWAY FROM PRINCE GEORDO AND MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF US AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lily yelled wanting to strangle the commoner. "YEAH GO AWAY! STOP TRYING TO FRAME PEOPLE!" A random girl yelled and suddenly everyone started started yelling at the commoner telling her to get lost or what not."I-I-I'm so sorry!" Maria said and ran away. "Maria! Wait!" Geordo yelled running after her. Then Lily turned around to look at he sister ignoring everything else. "Sister! Are you okay?" She asked holding Catarina's hands in hers while looking at her concerned but with a small smile as well "Don't worry! That commoner has surely learned her lesson now!" Catarina smiled that evil grin of hers. "Yes! All thanks to you Lily! Your the best little sister anyone could ever have!" She said. "Now sister, you should get some rest I'll escort you to your room!" Lily said smiling. "Alright." Catarina said and turned around and began walking back. "And... We'll talk about this later. Brother." Lily said look at Keith with an emotionless expression. Keith shivered at her cold expression. "Lily? What are you waiting for?" Catarina asked turning around with a raised eyebrow. "Ah coming sister! Sorry to make you wait!" Lily said running up to her sister. "It's alright" Catarina said waving her off. 

And with that the two sisters headed to Catarina's room. But not before seeing Maria and Geordo having their moment. "Meet me there when your ready. I'll be waiting." Geordo told Maria. Lily was confused where he meant but Catarina seemed to know and growled. Once they had gotten to her room Catarina asked Lily to get her some food saying that she was hungry. But that was a lie.  Once Lily had left Catarina took a dagger and went to go find Maria. 

When Lily came back she realized that Catarina was gone. She immediately dropped the plate and went to check the place where she knew Catarina would keep her dagger. Her eyes widened even more and she ran to go find Catarina. But she was too late... For Geordo had already killed Catarina...

(Mini time skip!)