New engagements and new brothers!

LILY P.O.V

"Wow" was all he said. "What magic do you use?" I asked a bit curious. "Water" "Can I see?" I asked a bit excited to see it. "Sure" Then all of a sudden a big bubble of water appeared and turned into the shape of a dragon! I guess we can both do that! I watched in awe as it danced around gracefully.

~Time skip cuz nothing interesting happens~

I was heading to my room when father approached me "Lily this is Keith he will be your little brother from now on. Please be nice to him." He said as Keith shyly walked out from behind him. "H-hello..." he said. AHHH!!! HE'S SOOO MUCH CUTER IN PERSON!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remained calm and smiled at him but inside I was squealing and fangirling over him then I did a little curtsy and said "I'm Lily Claes and I will be your little sister from now on, so please feel free to call me Lily" I said and he nodded. "I must go to bed now I hope to see you tomorrow!" I said and waved goodbye. I'm not and early sleeper I used to go to bed around 11pm-12am! But right now I'm exhausted from using magic earlier. Tomorrow Rein will visit me and let me know if he wishes to carry on with the engagement or not. Well he better say yes OR ELSE! Well I'd better head off to bed now!

"Lady Lily, Lady Lily! Get up! It's already 9:30!" I heard my personal maid, Lucy Mcgarden (If you know where those names are from your awesome 😉) calling me (She has short ginger hair, green eyes, her skin is white, freckles and her face looks kinda like Mary's?) Ugh 9:30 is late huh? In my past life I usually got up somewhere around 11am-12pm when I didn't have school.

"Go away! Just five more minutes!" I yelled getting under my covers. Sighing Lucy swiftly pulled my covers off "Wh-HEY! GIVE THEM BACK!" I yelled flailing my arms and legs around in a pathetic attempt to get them back "No! It's time for you to get up Lady Lily! *Sigh* You used to be so well behaved, what happened to the sweet little angel I used to know?" She  said mumbling the last part but I still  heard her. I remember when she was first assigned as my personal maid she used to call me "Master" but I insisted that just Lily was fine but she was stubborn. But so was I, and in the end we both agreed on her calling me "Lady Lily"

"*Sigh* Fine you win I'll get up" I said, sighing in defeat. She just smirked in victory "Ugh! Don't act so high and mighty! One day I will sleep till 12pm!"
I thought angrily while getting out of bed.

~A few minutes later~

I would take my sweet time in the bubble bath but since Rein and Geordo are visiting today and I had already woken up "late"  I had to hurry up and get ready quick since today prince Rein was supposed to propose to me I decided to wear a special dress!

~A few minutes later~I would take my sweet time in the bubble bath but since Rein and Geordo are visiting today and I had already woken up "late"  I had to hurry up and get ready quick since today prince Rein was supposed to propose to me I decide...

(Art is of course not mine ಥ_ಥ and idk who drew it I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE OK!)

I went to the garden since out of everywhere else in the Claes estate that was probably the perfect spot to propose! I ran into Catarina and Keith "Oh hey Lily! Wanna hang out with us? I was just showing Keith the garden! Oh wow! What's with the dress? It's really beautiful!" Catarina said "Thank you but have you forgotten that Rein is supposed to propose to me today?" I asked while raising a brow. "Oh right! I totally forgot!" She exclaimed "Yes so please don't do something stupid!" I said "HEY! I'M NOT STU-" But before she could finish Anne interrupted "Prince Geordo and Prince Rein are here!" She said and moved aside 
"Lady Lily you look stunning today." Rein said as he came forward he was wearing his usual outfit. "Thank you!" I said while smiling the others watched from the side. Then Rein said "After some thinking I have come to the conclusion that I would like to carry on with the engagement" he started and everyone clapped. And then he started giving some speech but I wasn't paying attention all that and I could tell Catarina was was getting bored too, and then FINALLY he said, "Lady Lily do you accept my hand in in marriage?" he asked while kneeling down. "Yes! Of course!" I said and took his hand. Then everyone clapped and we all talked for some time before they had to leave.

~Time skip to after Keith accidentally injured Catarina~

(Lily's still wearing the special dress btw)

Keith had injured Catarina just as planned. And I had to pretend to be worried even though I knew that Catarina would be just fine. After she woke up I followed her to Keith's room still pretending to be worried. "Here sister! Use this axe!" I yelled handing her the axe. MAN IT'S HEAVY! Maybe I should start training too T-T. She broke down the door and her and Keith had their little moment. Then suddenly.... "*Sniff* *Sniffle*" Suddenly everyone turned to me" W-WHAT?! IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL OKAY! *SNIFF* I'M NOT CRYING UR CRYING!" I yelled then suddenly mother came in an started yelling at Catarina.

Since it was getting late we all headed to bed. But I can't stop thinking what if my engagement messes up the story or something?........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"DUCK IT!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA MESS UP THE WHOLE STORY AND MAKE THINGS GO MY WAY!!!!!!"

I suddenly yelled standing up on my bed. WOOPS! Hope I didn't wake anyone up!

Word count: 973

Hello my dear readers! Thank you so much for supporting this story! I didn't expect to get this many reads! O-O BUT THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 490 READS!!!!! 😊 And I'm sorry for not updating in a long time 😅 things have been going on like the laptop I usually use needing to be fixed so I didn't really get a chance and with school... But I'll try to update more! Well that's all for now folks! Goodbye!