Worksheet 1

--Worksheet--

The one-liner :

POV:

Grammatical tense:

Story Length:

Chapter Length:

Time span:

Setting (time/place):

My target audience:

My main character(s)(in a sentence or two):

My antagonist(s):

My “death threats"

Actual- death:

Emotional-death:

Work - death:

___

Example Worksheet

The one-liner : A newly turned teenage werewolf struggles to find her sire so she can kill him and become human again. (But she has to do it before the next full moon, before her change becomes permanent and while fighting her growing feelings for the pack’s alpha.)

POV: First (from Main Character’s only)

Grammatical tense: Past

Story Length: Approximately 60,000 words

Chapter Length: 1,500-2,500/chapter (30 chapters)

Time span: 27 days

Setting (time/place): Boston. Present day.

My target audience: Teens and young adults.

My main character(s)(in a sentence or two):

Character One: Musical and hard working vegetarian teen girl.

Character Two: Indulgent but protective Alpha that enjoys violent video games and fine wine.

Character Three: Ice cream loving best friend to Character One with military father and a knack for asking the right questions.

My antagonist(s): The wolf that changed Main Character One. Also time.

My “death threats"

Actual- death: When Character One and the alpha starts looking into who bit her the antagonist starts to look for ways to dispose of her without anyone finding out.

Emotional-death: If she can't find the cure before the next full moon she will stay a werewolf forever and she doesn’t want that. She just wants to be normal.

Work - death: She lands a solo in a Christmas Concert thanks to her new heighten hearing and skill (due to being a werewolf) but with the pack taking up so much of her time and her hopefully being turned back to human before the concert she's not sure she will be able to do it.