Secret Admirer?

Dear Ash,

You are perfect! The way your hair goes from brown to black as you move outdoors, the way you are always caring and you are so funny you can make anyone change their horrible attitude within seconds.

Lots of Love

Your Secret Admirer xx

Another note, this is the third one I have found this week. It is now Wednesday so I have received one every day. I have no idea who it could be and the thing is I kind of recognise the handwriting but I can't remember where I have seen it before.

"Ashmee!" my best friend Harry yelled snapping me out of my deciphering thoughts.

"Hey Haz." I said blankly, the thought of my admirer still heavy in my head.

"What's up bestie?" he asked as he stepped in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

"I keep getting these notes in my locker and I am trying to figure out who they are from." I informed him. I watched as his face changed, he looked almost hurt.

"I know who it is!" he mocked as his cheeky grin returned.

"WHO!?" I said a little too loudly as everyone stopped and stared.

Just as Harry was about to answer the bell rang signalling it was time for class. I'll just have to bug him about it later. It's not that the notes annoy me or anything, I just can't stand knowing there is a really sweet person out there who likes me... well actually loves me... in one of the notes my admirer wrote:

I love you like Louis loves carrots.

Which is a lot and for a moment I thought it might have been Louis but he is so in love with his girlfriend that I completely ruled out that possibility.

I decided to try and take these notes off my mind and try and concentrate on what the teacher was saying but as soon as she started speaking my mind drifted back to my puzzling thoughts. it wasn't long before the bell rang and we were free to go to home. I usually walk home with Harry, so we met at the gate and began our journey home.

"Please!?" I said

"No." he replied.

"Come on Haz! Pretty please with a cherry on top can you tell me who this secret admirer is?" I asked again pulling my best puppy dog eyes.

"I will tell you if and only if the girls football team wins the finals on Saturday." he stated with an evil smirk.

"But... but that's like three days away." I complained.

"Be patient Ash!" he said with a smile as he walked into his house and left me on the rest of the journey to mine.

The next couple of days went by slower than a snail can move... well maybe I am over exaggerating a bit but it sure felt that way. Over those days I have received numerous notes from my secret admirer and the suspense was killing me.

Finally the day of the game arrived but I couldn't find out yet, my team had to win first. The game was tiring but I endured it all because I had to know who was sending me all these lovely notes.

In the last minute of the game we were tied with the other school and I had a penalty shot. If I made it we will have won the finals and I will get to find out who this admirer is but if I don't... I don't know what will happen.

I ran forward and kicked the ball. The ball flew through the air and perfectly landed in the goal scoring that final point that won the game for my team. The crowd cheered, it was amazing. As we ran back into the locker room I noticed no one else was in there, my team had left. As I looked back towards the field with a puzzled look written across my face I heard someone cough behind me.

I turned around and saw Harry standing there with a piece of paper in his hand. I stepped forward and took it from him, slowly unfolding it and not breaking the gaze of his green eyes. The note read:

I told you I would tell you if you won... it's me <3

I looked up and saw a smile plastered across my best friend's face and hope in his eyes.

"I should have guessed." I said stepping forward and allowing our lips to meet.

-----------------------

I hope you like reading it, I certainly enjoyed writing it!! :)

xoxo

S