Something More

"Okay Nialler I'll see tomorrow." I said through the phone.

"Alright I pick you up at the 11 tomorrow morning from JFK airport, I can't wait to see you Jenn!" my best friend tells me.

"I still can't believe I am coming on tour with you boys. Bye Niall!"

"See ya babe!" As I hung up an announcement was made saying that my flight was ready for boarding. 

As soon as the plane took off I was fast asleep.

~8 HOURS LATER~

I woke up just as the plane was landing, my long wavy brown hair was a mess so I picked it up into a ponytail. As I slowly made my way off the plane my heart  started to race, there was one thing that Niall didn't know about me and that was that I was madly in love with him. I know what you're thinking, 'Why don't you just go for it Jenn?' Well I have had my chances but if he turns me down and our friendship falls apart because of it, I would be devastated.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thought by someone yelling my name, but this wasn't just anyone it was Niall.

"Nialler, I missed you so much!!" I said as I ran into his arms for the Horan Hug that I have missed.

"Jenn!! I missed you too. You remember the boys right?" he asked as he motioned a hand towards the four boys standing behind him. 

"Of course I do." I say a little hello to each of them giving them each a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Come on Jennifer let's get back to the hotel so we can drop off your bags and go find somewhere to eat for lunch." Niall said eagerly.

"Of course you're thinking of food, Leprechaun!!" Louis yelled from a few steps in front.

I could see Niall's reaction to this nickname and he wasn't happy, he only allows one person to call him that and that person is me. "Shutup Louis" Niall huffed.

Once we had collected my bags and piled into the van we were on our way into the city of New York where the boys are staying. During the half hour car trip there was never a dull moment... and never a quiet one either. This was mainly because Louis and I got into a heated discussion over an eyespy game but don't get me started on that again. Let's just say that there are no carrot just lying around the streets of New York.

We finally reached the hotel after Louis and I had agreed to drop the argument entirely with a bit of persuasion from the Liam. We went upstair to the floor the boys were staying on and dropped my bag off. We agreed to meet in the Lobby in ten minute, the boys thought I would like to freshen up after the long flight.

Down in the lobby the boys were all waiting for me. "Ok boys let's go I am starving!" I exclaimed

"I knew there was a reason we are best friends Jenn." Niall said as he slung his arm over my shoulder and kissed the top of my head making me blush.

After walking around for a few minute we found a cute little deli and decided to eat there, I orderd a sandwhich and fries and a milkshake and the boys each order what they wanted. When the food came out I was surprised at the portion of it, it was a lot bigger than we get back in Ireland but that didn't stop me from finishing it. 

"Wow Jenn how does such a skinny girl like you finish all that food." Harry exclaimed

"Yeh I haven't even finished half of mine!" Zayn said in shock.

"What can I say, I love food, just like my best friend!" I said batting my eyelashed towards Niall and putting on a sweet voice.

When we all finished our meal we went for a walk around Central Park and as soon as we got the the boys all split up and did there own thing leaving me and Niall. Niall suddenly took my hand and I could feel the electricity run up my arm giving me butteflies.

"Jenn, you ok? You seemed to have zoned out there for a second." he said in a worried tone

"Yeh I'm fine" I'm going to tell him how I feel right now.

"I need to tell you something." we both said at the same time.

"You go first Jenn."

"No Niall you go first, I insist." I want to know what he was going to say before I tell him, I mean what he he tells me he has a new girlfriend or something.

As we sit down on a bench he starts, "Jenn, I need to tell you how I feel, ever since the day we met... you know when we became friends? I have liked you a lot. And that had grown from like to love. So I guess what I am trying to say is ... I love you..." his vibrant blue eyes searched my pale green ones for some kind of response. I was shocked I didn't expect him to have the same feelings as I do.

"Jenn... Jennifer!" It was then that I realised I hadn't said anything in five minutes.

"Oh sorry, ummm..."

"What did you want to tell me?" he asked.

"To be perfectly honest, I was going to tell you the exact same thing." I didn't even get a verbal response from that as his lips were already against mine as fireworks were going off in my mind.I had finally found my prince charming.

-----------

I'm sorry that last line is a little cheesy but you know how Niall is waiting for his princess, well, yeh it's like that :)

I hope you like it!!

xoxo

S