Chapter 12 (Disgusting is the word!)

Sid raced to the academy the next day, not wanting to be late.

Now, this is isn't characteristic of Sid, as she doesn't give a rats ass if she was late or absent.

But today was the day they were put on genin teams, and on Monday, Sid was going to have to answer one of the Hokage's questions.

Thanks to the Third fucking Hokage, he passed Sid automatically because he knew she failed the test on purpose, which was fucking fantastic.

Crazy old wrinkly ass man. She thought to herself.

She's been in Konoha for four days, counting today, and she arrived on a Tuesday. It was now Friday, meaning she would have to answer another one of the Hokage's annoying questions on next Monday.

And appparently, everyone in the academy was happy because they were getting put on teams.

Sid didn't see the hype in getting stuck with 3 random people in your class until you become chunin. Not to mention you'll be doing chores together, and it'll take a while to get a C-rank mission, so you'll be stuck with each other for months.

Sid wasn't excited to be placed on a team with a bunch of annoying people. The only one that was deemed tolerable was Naruto, and that sleeping guy.

But even Naruto was...well, he wasn't someone she wanted to listen to all the time.

Everyone else seemed to either annoy her, or she annoys them. That's just how it is.

Sid yawned as she stuck a pinky in her ear.

Of course, she seen the familiar pinkhead from before. She scrunched up her nose before she sighed. She didn't feel like getting so pumped up in the morning, but she didn't want to stay and talk to Sakura of all people.

So, she hopped on a rooftop and started running to the academy.

_______________/____________________////////

Her stomach growled as she sat down beside Sasuke, seeing Naruto a ways from her. She heard stomping, and soon, Sakura and some blonde girl slammed the door open.

"FIRST!!" They yelled at an irritating high level. Sid cringed at the voice, glaring at them a little before she moped.

Its too early for this...What weirdos. Who yells at such a ridiculously early time- Naruto's face flashed in her mind, and she groaned before faceplanting on her desk.

Nevermind, just crazy people.

"Sasuke-kun, may I sit next to you?" Sid immediately opened her eyes in shock as she looked up.

"What the fuck!? You were just over there!"

"And now I'm over here." Sakura said. "Move so I can sit next to Sasuke!"

"What?! No! The fuck makes you think I'll do what you say?"

Sakura glowered at Sid, and Sid stood up.

"If you got a problem with me, take it up with 'I-don't-give-a-shit'." Sid scowled.

"It's my life, sugar queen. So, either be respectful to that simple fact, or get the fuck out of my life! I can do whatever the hell I want, and nobody can stop me!!" Sid then did the unforgivable.

She did the unmistakeable.

She did what any normal person would be embarrassed about.

Sid burped in Sakura's face. And had no regrets about it.

Sakura gasped for air before she took unbalanced steps back. All of the other fangirls backed away from Sakura, as said girl then fell on a desk.

The rest of them looked at Sid who flashed them a grin.