10. Sleepover

(Stories finally picking up!! * maniacal laughter*)

"Hey, Takahashi," Shinso said awkwardly as he walked into the kitchen. Takahashi was currently setting up snacks for the big sleepover they had planned to do that night.

"Oh! Shinso! Just the guy I was looking for," she said happily. "Well that's a lie I just needed someone to help me carry these to the common room and you were the first to walk into the kitchen." Takahashi smiled handing Shinso three bowls of chips having him balance them to the best of his ability.

"Uhh right," Shinso said. "Well, I wanted to talk to you-"

"About what?" She asked, cutting Shinso off before he was able to say.

"Well Uhh yesterday when we were at the mall," Shinso started as they placed his bowls on one of the coffee tables. The common room had become a mess of blankets and pillows, some of their classmates tried to organize them but there were too many to keep track of.

"What about the mall?" She asked setting her bowls down as well.

"Well-" Shinso was cut off by someone jumping on his back.

"Toshi! I need your help with some of the decorations," Kaminari said trying to rest his head on Shinso's shoulder while dangling from the alpha's neck.

Shinso lent back trying not to get choked as he pulled Kaminari's arms off him. "Sure, just give me a sec k?" He asked.

"K," Kaminari smiled, giving Shinso a quick peck before running off to Kirishima and Bakugo.

"You guys are so cute together," Takahashi said. "Real shame too, he's a cutie, anyway what were you saying?" Takahashi asked.

Shinso eyes her suspiciously. "Right, it's just I wanted to know if you knew why Denki couldn't remember the conversation you two had while I was off getting something."

"Conversation? Oh come on Shinso, I hadn't even seen him at the table, I only said hi to you," she said smiling. If that were true then how did she know he was at a table?

"Are you sure? Cuz I saw you leave the table after talking with Denki," Shinso said. Something was definitely up with her, but what.

Takahashi tapped her chin. "Hmm maybe I did talk with him," she said. "You know I talked with a lot of people yesterday, I wasn't really sure."

"Right... but you don't know why Denki's been losing his memories?" Shinso asked. "Or any of the other omega's in this class for that matter?"

For a split second, Takahashi looked like a dear caught in headlights before changing to a playful look. "Oh come on Shinso, you're the one with the mind quirk here, not me. I just control liquids!" She said making a marble-sized drop of water appear over her hand before making it mist the air.

Shinso studied her for a moment. "Ok, well I'll talk to you later," Shinso said. "I need to help Denki."

"Talk to you soon Shinso," Takahashi said happily waving as Shinso headed over to his boyfriend who was trying to balance on a laser as he hung up some streamers.

"Why do we need streamers? This is a sleepover," Shinso said coming up behind Kaminari.

"Because," the omega started as he climbed down the latter and handed the streamers to Shinso. "We wanted to decorate, so get up there and decorate!"

"And I have to do this because...?"

"I'm too short, and you're my boyfriend," Kaminari said crossing his arms and giving Shinso his 'do it or else' look. He tried to look intimidating but he wasn't, Shinso found it more cute.

"Ok, I'll hang the streamers," Shinso sighed before climbing up the latter.

"So what were you talking to Takahashi about?" Kaminari asked as he steadied the latter.

"Just some stuff about our quirks," Shinso lied. The last time he brought up the strange things that happened at the mall Kaminari had thought he was sick so he didn't want to bring it up again until he had more evidence.

"Oh, cool," Kaminari smiled. Shinso climbed back down the latter, immediately getting pulled into a kiss from Kaminari.

Kaminari's arms wrapped around the alpha's neck and Shinso's hands found a place on Kaminari's hips. "What was that for?" Shinso asked when they pulled away from the kiss.

"I wanted to," Kaminari said simply before leaning back up to kiss him again.

"Ewwww kissing!" Someone shouted making them pull away again.

They turned to see Mina laughing her ass off. "Just cuz you don't have an alpha to kiss doesn't mean you gotta hate on us," Kaminari said jokingly. "You'll find someone and be all lovey-dovey as well."

"Ewww never!" Mina said.

They all laughed before joining everyone in the common room where the tv had been set up with Netflix ready to go.

"Alright! Everyone find a seat!" Iida yelled over the chatter. "There's a list of movies we all like so we'll vote and see what we're watching first!" He said still shouting.

Kaminari snuggled himself into Shinso's chest pulling a fuzzy blanket over the two of them. Shinso's arms wrapped around Kaminari's waist protectively as Iida listed off movies to vote for.

"Do you guys do this stuff often? Iida seems prepared," Takahashi whispered, sitting beside Shinso.

"Once or twice," Shinso whispered back. He wasn't very comfortable sitting beside Takahashi, but Kaminari seemed too comfy to move, and he was so cute wrapped up in his blankets like that.

"Makes sense," she muttered. Then a devilish smirk appeared on her lips. "You know," she started, making Shinso look over at her. He didn't like the look she had on her face. "You're pretty close to uncovering this secret I have, how's bout I speed up the process and we play a little game?" She whispered to Shinso.

Kaminari's attention was caught when he felt Shinso tense up a little and he looked over at the two. "What are you guys talking about?" He whispered.

"We're gonna play a game," Takahashi said, that freaky grin never leaving her face.

Kaminari didn't like it and his grip on Shinso's hand tightened a little. "Game? Toshi what's she talking about?"

"I don't know," he muttered. His eyes searched Takahashi's trying to figure out what she meant but nothing came up.

"It'll be fun, all I gotta do is touch you, and my game will begin..." she placed her hand on Kaminari's and Shinso's shoulders andeverything went black.

They were overtaken by a falling sensation and they plummeted through the abyss. Both squeezing their eyes shut not wanting to see the floor race towards them when suddenly everything stopped. They were suspended in the air, only black surrounding them.

(published Mar 5, 2021)