They own me (a Emmett Cullen love story)

Based off of twilight by Stephenie Meyer................................................................................... so in other words she ___________^ owns almost all the people in the story, and most of the places they will be.

Few changes Rosalie was never saved but Emmett was, don't asked me how but he was :D.

It's about a 100 years after Bella and Edwards fight with the Volturi and the Cullens have been back in Forks about a year.

-C

____________________________________________________________________________

 Ugh they are moving me again. Can't they pick one place and leave me there? It would make my life so much better.

They are moving me to Forks, Washington. One of the most rainy places in the US.

The plane landed and IT and I  got off the plane (IT is the man the Volturi call my father well I call him IT). We got are bags and a car then we headed to the house that the Volturi had set up for us.

*

It took about a hour to get to the house, it was nice, the Volturi always takes care of us. No matter what because if they lost me Aro's plan would be over. The house was big, two stories tall, with a basement, four bedrooms, three up stairs and one down, three bathrooms, a living room, dinning room, huge kitchen, office, and a huge and I mean huge wrap around porch. The outside of the house was white, and the porch was a dark brown color.

As soon as I was in the door I went to my room, and lock myself in. I had school the next day and it was already really late, so I went to bed.

*

I woke up at six and started to get ready. I did my hair so that very loose curls and all pulled to one side and my makeup black eye liner, and little brown eyeshadow, and put on a blue and white tank top that said 'Lover not a Fighter', white skinny jeans, a white leather jacket, and some plaid chucks. Then I headed out the door, got in the car and went to school.

It took ten minutes to get to my new school. I got everything I need from the office and went to my first class.Math was first, good my best class first.  I walked in and handed the paper to the teacher, he signed it and told me to go sit down in the back of the room. I had to sit next to a boy with blond hair.

"Hi I'm Phoebe, and you are?" he looked up, oh no.

"I'm Jasper Cullen, its nice to meet you," it can't be can him? Can it? He has to be. Well I can't just ask him that would scare him. How I knew that, I have no idea.

"What's your next class," he ask in a very sweet voice.

"Um, history, with Ms. Chase."

"Me to, I guess I'll show you were it is."

" Um thanks."

Class started before we could said anything more but after class "hey Phoebe, your new here, right?"

"Yes i am. I'm so glade you know that."

"Ha very funny, I was going to say if you want to, you could sit with me and my family at lunch," about half way in to the class Jasper asked if he could see my class. He had highlighted all the class we had together. We had math 1st, history 2nd, lunch after 4th, and English 7th. The only classes I didn't have him for were art 3rd, science 4th, Spanish 5th, gym 6th.

"Oh that would be really cool, I would love to meet your family...."

"Okay, I'll meet you after," he stoped as if trying to remember what class I had before lunch, every though I knew he had remember it the moment he saw it, "um art, right?"

"Yeah art, right before lunch," I said giving him a small smile.

"Okay let's get to history," he said smiling back at me, before heading down the hall to our next class.

________________________________________________

Check the External link to see her cloths, hair and make-up.

-C