It's beautiful

(play song at the *)

You were both walking down the sidewalk, you extremely excited, and Bakugo confused as to why he agreed to this

"We're so dead if we get caught," but despite what the outcome could be, you looked at Bakugo and shot him a big smile.

"You say that but you're smiling."

"Cause this is fun."

"Dumbass."

You grabbed him by his hand and pulled him over to the park that was nearby. With Bakugo still behind you, you walked over to the swings and sat down.

Once you were comfortable, you looked at Bakugo and told him, 

"Push."

"What are you five? No way am I doing that."

"Oh come on, just a little bit."

"This is so stupid," he said under his breath, but he was glad to see a genuine smile make its way onto your face.

He put his hands on your back and you were soon swinging back and forth with Bakugo grumpily pushing you. You could hear complaints but paid no attention to them, enjoying the wind hitting your face.

After pushing you for some time, he sits on the swing next to you, facing the opposite direction.

You both fell into a comfortable silence, the only sound being the squeaky swing.

You were the first to speak up, "Have you ever thought about how you wanna die?"

It took him a while to register your question, and when he did, he looked up to you wondering why you would ask such a thing.

The swing had stopped and your feet were on the ground, "Most hero's want to die in action.." there was a short pause, "but then again it's not like you really get to choose."

You looked over at him waiting for a response but he still looked surprised. Instead you answered first. Looking over at the kids coming to the small park, you told him, "I don't really care how I die as long as it's not super painful, being in pain sucks."

Looking over at him once again you tilt your head to the side when a realization comes to you, "Actually I do care, it can't be embarrassing," you add, causing his shoulders to relax a little at your laid-back answer.

He didn't really enjoy being on the topic of death but he answered your question anyway. "As if those villain extras could kill me," this made you smile as it was the exact answer you were expecting.

"I'm not asking, you ask," you both turned you head seeing three kids pushing each other forward.

There were two boys and a girl who seemed to be arguing about something.