Friends

You bursted out laughing, "You have a squad named after you? That is hilarious," you said still laughing hard, pointing at your boyfriend's flustered face

"It's not that funny," he said swatting your finger away.

"Yeah so does Bakugo's 'worst enemy'," Mina tells you. 

She sees you looking at her confused and an angry Bakugo in the back motioning her to stop talking.

"What do you mean? Who's his worst enemy?" you question.

Mina sees no problem telling you so she does, "Midoriya." 

Bakugo face palms while you turn around to glare at him. 

"I thought I told you to leave him alone," you said, "he's so nice and you're always mean to him," you're pulling at his ear making sure he's listening.

"Ow! Stop! I can hear you shitty woman." 

"YOU WANNA FIGHT?"

"YEAH YOU WANNA GO?" you both stand, getting in a fighting stance.

"Oh yeah l/n?" 

You turn to face Denki, as he told you to call him, "y/n is fine," you stand up straight.

"Ok then y/n, you never told us what your quirk is."

You widened your eyes, "I totally forgot, it's called 'Salmon's Flame', not anything special just pink fire... wanna see?"

This makes Bakugo widen his eyes.

"YES."

"NO."

"It's four to one Bakugo,"

Before he could say anything back, you smack his chest with the back of your hand, "it's alright, just a little," you tell him.

"You better stop before it hurts."

"Yeah, yeah."

You put out your hand, palm facing the ceiling, activating your quirk. The flame comes out white but soon starts to turn pink making everyone watch in awe. Even Bakugo as he has only seen your quirk a few times.

Suddenly the flame goes out making you have a coughing fit, which brings Bakugo straight to your side making sure you're alright. 

"I'm fine, nothing burns, just had to cough," you assure him. 

'That's a lie,' but you didn't want him to worry even though you felt like your body was on fire.

"That's a really cool quirk y/n," says the read-headed male.

"Thank you Kiri," you smile then realize you called him by a nickname. "Sorry! I need to stop doing that," you curse at yourself, "Kirishima- thank you Kirishima," you say.

"It's fine! I like it." 

You let out a sigh of relief.

"Wanna play a game?" Denki asks even though he's already starting the game.

The screen on the TV shows your favorite game that you happen to be quite good at, which makes you smile in your head knowing you've already won.

"Yeah but can't say I'll be any good at it," you try to keep a straight face.

"Tch," you can already feel the sore loser behind you but keep yourself from smiling.

"We'll go easy on you!" the three boys tell you.

'Try as hard as you can, you aren't going to beat me.'

"Thanks!"

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

You got off the game after five wins letting the boys play against each other so they have a chance of winning something other than 2nd place.

Sitting at Bakugo's desk is Mina playing something on his computer.

"Hey, what are you playing?"

She jumps a little, "Oh I'm just playing this dance game."

She gets off the game and you two start to chat noticing you have a lot in common. "Wow you're a dancer?" you ask slightly louder than you meant causing the boys to look in your direction.

"Yeah! I love to dance," she tells you giving you a large smile making you miss dance as you can see how much she loves it too. Though Mina doesn't seem to catch on, Bakugo does seeing your sad smile making his heart hurt knowing how much you love to dance.

"I just got off the game if you wanted to play," you try changing the subject, "I'll take over for you."

"Thanks!" 

You liked her cheery attitude.

You played they game for about a half hour until you fell asleep at Bakugo's desk.

"IT'S TIME FOR DINNER KIDS!" A loud voice yells from downstairs.

Bakugo sees you sleeping and tells them to go on without him. Everyone stops what they're doing and head downstairs for dinner. 

"Hey," he taps you on the shoulder lightly.

"Hm," you had closed your eyes not too long ago so you weren't completely asleep.

"My mom made food.. you coming to eat?" he saw you squeeze your eyes shut, "You okay?"

You opened your eyes and sat up letting out a yawn, "Yeah, I'm just starting to regret eating that ice cream." Your head was starting to hurt. "I'll eat though."

"You don't have to you can just go to sleep," he points over to his bed.

"Nah if I go to bed now I'll wake up in the middle of the night."

You both leave his room and walk towards the kitchen. 

At the bottom of the stairs you can smell the food starting to make you more nauseous than you already felt. You did think that Mitsuki's food always tasted great, but because you didn't want to seem rude for not finishing your food you ate it all.

That wasn't a great idea as it always came back up. Bakugo told you it was fine but you refused and told him you would eat it all, and nothing has changed. 

The table consisted of small talk with topic such as; friends, school, family, and hero work, which none of those topics really applied to you so you focused on keeping your food down.

When you finished you waited five minutes before excusing yourself to the bathroom, just like you did every time. 

You went to the bathroom upstairs and turned on the fan so they wouldn't be able to hear you from downstairs.

He knew you were fine but Bakugo wanted to go up to comfort you. He stayed with the rest of the table however so he wouldn't raise any suspicion.

When you came back down you saw him look at you with raised eyebrows to which you replied with a thumbs up. 

You helped clean up when dinner was over and he came over to you telling you to change first while they were still cleaning, so you did.

You hadn't planned on staying the night, so you looked through Bakugo's drawers and put on a pair of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Once you finished changing you went back downstairs so others could get their stuff to change.

Everyone decided to watch a movie once they were ready for bed so you all ended up watching 'Ponyo'.

Just as the movie ended Mitsuki came in the room telling you, "Lights out."

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_