Why Is It you

(I recommend listening to the music from now on, I just think it adds to the story nicely)

Bakugo Katsuki's POV ~

"I just need to use your phone." 

I could tell just by looking at his face Kirishima was confused, but I don't have time for this. For all I know she could be unconscious on the other line.

"Hurry! I'll explain later, I just need your phone."

He opened his door so I could go inside instead of standing in the hallway, probably waking everyone up. He ran over and threw his phone in my direction. I handed my phone to him so I could unlock his and call Isami.

"Just see if you can get her to respond," He looks at me still confused, "It's y/n," some of his confusion vanishes as he puts the phone up to his ear asking if she could hear him.

I turn my attention to the phone in my hands quickly unlocking it and putting in the number of Isami, which I've memorized.

"Who is this?"

"This is Bakugo Katsuki."

"You better have a good reason for calling me so late at night boy. I was trying sleep." 

"You have to go check on y/n, we were on the phone and she said she couldn't breathe."

The next thing I heard was shuffling and doors being either opened or closed. I heard Isami gasp on the other side of the phone.

"What's going on? Is she okay?" I could still hear her on the other line, but it was faint and she wasn't talking to me.

"Hey, y/n can you hear me? You need to wake up girly... y/n? y/n!"

The call ended leaving me clueless on wether she was alright or not.

'There is no way this is happening right now.'

I could feel my breathing becoming quicker and uneven, and my heart started to beat faster than before. It felt like my chest was getting tighter, making it harder to breathe. I was starting to panic. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. When I recovered from my blurry vision, the one I looked up and saw was Kirishima. I completely forgot I wasn't in my own room.

"What's going on man?" his look of confusion was now replaced by a look of worry. 

I looked down trying to make sure my was voice steady before talking. I didn't really want to tell him but I felt like I had to tell someone.

"I was on the phone when y/n said she couldn't breathe so I came here so I could use your phone to call someone without havi-" I stopped talking when I heard my phone was ringing. Kirishima handed my phone so I could answer. I hoped it was Isami, or even y/n but when I looked at the caller ID, I saw the old hag was calling me.

"What?"

"Katsuki? Katsuki! I'm on my way get ready to leave. Pack a small bag, I already excused you from school."

"Wait why? What's happening?"

"Isami just called me, she's taking y/n to the hospital..."

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

After getting in the car, I put my head on the window and closed my eyes, trying to think of anything else. I knew as soon as I saw her I would breakdown and I didn't want that, so I need to think of other things.

We drove for a while until I felt the car stop. Opening my eyes I saw that we weren't at the hospital but my house. 

"What are we doing here?"

She didn't answer but got out of the car instead, walking to the house. 

I followed inside and saw my dad putting a coat and shoes on like he was about to go somewhere.

"Katsuki," the hag was looking forward instead of at me, "I need you to stay here."

I looked up at her in disbelief, "Are you kidding like hell I am! You're going to the hospital right? Take me with you." 

She paused and finally turned to look in my direction, "I know you want to go but I need you to stay here and calm down before you see her," she was talking calmly which just pissed me off even more.

"Calm down? Are you fucking serious! My girlfriend is in the hospital and you want me to stay here and calm down?" I was now yelling, but there was no way I could stay here while I didn't know if she was fine or not.

Before I could say anymore, I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I wanted to push her away but I just felt like I couldn't. When was the last time I let my mom hug me?

"I know, and I'm sorry Katsuki.. but she's going to be okay."

She let go and walked out to the car with my dad behind her. Once I heard the car leave the driveway, I fell to the floor.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks no matter how many times I wiped them away, new ones would fall. 

All that was heard throughout the house were my loud sobs and I hated it, but I couldn't stop them.

I rammed my fists on the ground and screamed into the floor.

Why?

I don't get it.

Why is this happening?

She didn't ask for this.

What did she do?

She didn't do anything wrong.

I stood up and walked up to my room slamming the door behind me.

Though there were still tears running down my face, anger was starting to take over my emotions.

I threw things off the table. Broke things that were on my desk and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"It's not fair."

I finally ran out of energy an collapsed on my bed. 

Before falling asleep I could only think of one thing.

Why her?

Out of all people.

"Y/n why is it you?"

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N ~ :)