Poly!Jenlisa ☆ Quiet Nights

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 1K

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Fluff :)

♡ My first poly request! I hope you guys enjoy ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

Bliss. That's what you felt as you laid there in bed, sandwiched in between the two loves of your life. Lisa's leg was thrown haphazardly over yours, her other limbs also sprawled out in whichever way they decided to go. In contrast, Jennie was on her side, facing you, her arms tucked under her pillow as she rested her head on it. That's how it usually went: her sleeping neatly on your left, with Lisa spread-eagle on your right. In a way, you acted as the bridge between them, keeping the two extremes from waking each other up.

The same can't be said for you, however: your unpredictable schedule means that sometimes a solid sleeping pattern is unattainable. Thus, nights like tonight inevitably occur; seemingly out of the blue, you were pulled from your peaceful slumber, and you haven't been able to fall asleep since. Despite the exhaustion you feel, there's no denying how wonderful the sight before you is. Perhaps your body clock was working in your favor by doing what it did.

Soft snores slip past Lisa's lips, successfully grabbing your attention. Faint hints of moonlight squeeze their way through the blinds, landing on various parts of her body, and you just gaze lovingly at her. Her hair is tousled, yet it still manages to look elegant as it's splayed across the silky surface of the pillow. Times like these are arguably your favorite: at night, you're all finally free to relax, the busyness of your schedules no longer weighing you down. She looks happy, content – especially with how she nestles her head further into the pillow. Before you can stop yourself, you lean forward enough to press a sweet kiss to her cheek, making sure not to move too suddenly and alert either of them. A smile slowly spreads across her face, and you're pleased to find that even while away in her dreams she still felt and registered your kiss. She subconsciously scoots a bit closer to you, likely to share your warmth, considering most of her body is uncovered now, the blanket long ago wiggled off of her. You don't mind it, though, and you even lay your arm across her, allowing your warm hand to rest on her hip.

After spending the next few minutes admiring how gorgeous she looks, you turn your attention Jennie. She's still in the same position as earlier, only now she's cuddling your arm as her lips gently brush against your shoulder. Having her so close is always a blessing, and your heart swells at the feeling of her fingers interlacing with your own. Her body twitches lightly at something in her dream, and soon her face scrunches up in an adorable pout. The sensation tickles your skin, and you work hard to stifle your giggles. She just looks so precious and small, her cheeks puffed out like little dumplings.

The girls are utterly perfect, and you can't believe that you managed to pull both of them. Out of your league in every way imaginable, they still ended up falling for you somehow. People would kill to be in your spot, dating two of the world's most talented and famous women; but by some happenstance miracle they chose you, and you thank the universe for that on the daily. Even after 2 years of dating, you've never gotten tired of each other, and the love is stronger than ever. The three of you feel safe in each other's presence and have a bond like no other; by now, you know each other better than anyone else, and you wouldn't have it any other way. They've changed your life in so many ways; you know what a healthy, stable relationship looks like because of them, and you're able to be yourself. They never judge you, and they're always there to listen and take care of you. Even with how chaotic life can get sometimes, you know that nothing can break up your perfect little unit.

"Mmm, Y/N," Jennie mumbles groggily, her voice deeper than usual, laced with sleep. You give her a moment or two to adjust once her eyes flutter open, locking onto yours, and she can tell that you've been awake for a bit. "Can't sleep, baby?" You shake your head as you toy mindlessly with her fingers, reveling in how soft her skin is against your own.

"Come here," she commands, releasing your hand in order to pull you ever closer into her embrace. Now on your side, face to face with her, she presses her lips to yours in a small kiss. She knows that even the simplest touch from her can comfort you like nothing else, and she thinks it's adorable. She's the same way with you, so she understands it completely.

From behind you, Lisa's body finally registers that you've moved, your arm no longer stretched across her. She groans at the loss of contact, soon deciding to turn on her side as well, pressing her front up against your back as she melts into you. She wraps an arm around you, allowing her hand to snake underneath your shirt and rest comfortably against your warm abdomen. She's half awake now too, just like Jennie, and you almost feel guilty.

It's like Lisa has a 6th sense or something: just as you're about to apologize, she says, "You didn't wake us up, babe. Don't worry." Her cool fingers brush the hair away from your neck, giving her space to press a reassuring kiss to the area.

With a content sigh and happy smile on your face, you declare to them, "I love you guys."

"We love you, too, Y/N. So much." They make sure to not forget about each other, bringing their now-intertwined hands to rest against your hip.

Now, wrapped in their warmth, you begin to unwind again. Glorious slumber beckons you closer with every passing minute, and soon you fall asleep to the feeling of their even breaths against you.