3

Evelyns POV:

"OH SHIT!" I said out loud after I realised I used my powers infront of miles.

yes. Powers. You see I'm actually from this lab in Hawkins. I escaped when I was 7 with another girl I remeber her being called 11. After we got out I never saw her again. She was ny sister and she left me. When she left me these people found me and let me stay with them for a while before sending me to an adoption center where kates family took me in. So that makes Kate my step sister but our parentd said we musn't ever use that term since they wanted me to feel as if we were all really family. That probably explains why I look nothing like Kate... or Caleb.

After a while (still evelyns POV)

After a while of locking myself in my room I went downstairs to get some water.

"hey ev you okay?" Kate asks

"uh- yeah im fine" I speak up not looking at her.

"Look we both know Caleb's in a better place now, so c'mon cheer up he wouldn't want you sulking around like this. He was a happy person, be happy for him. Please." Kate gives me a hug and pulls away whilst looking in my eyes. "Look at you. Your all grown up now. I remember when you were little, it felt like yesterday." she says causing us both too chukle.

"Okay, okay you got me now im going to go get water." i walk away and bump into miles

"oh uh miles. I'm sorry about what happened upstairs." I apologise feeling guilty.

"its okay. Kate told me what happened." He whispered back

"oh she did?" I ask

"yeah she did, but its okay I get it." He looks back into the fridge causing me to nod and get my water and walk back upstairs.

incoming facetime call from Jayden!

accepted!

you- bold

jayden- underlined

hey!

Hey ev! What are you doing?

nothing much you?

same. Everyones coming over in a while.

Oh okay

we miss you!

i miss you guys too!!

oh thats them i'll talk to you later ev! i love you! bye!!

Love you too! byeeeeeee

End of facetime.

I placed ny phone on my bed and stared at the ceiling hoping everything would get better. Suddenly i got this random energy boost so i got up and started blasting streets by Doja Cat on my phone and danced around the whole house. I got to Miles room and saw the door was open but danced past it screaming the lyrics. "NO COMPARING AND ITS MOTHERFUCKING SCARY! TRYNA KEEP HIM CUZ I FOUND HIM LET A HOE KNOW I AINT MOTHERFUCKING SHARING-" i screamed before getting cut off.

"woah Miles who's that!?" some kid asked making me pause my music

"Imagine getting railed to this song!" I screech

"I can make that happen!" another boy speaks up from inside.

"i have a boyfriend but call me when you loose the hair" I speak back

"h-hey whats wrong with my hair!?" he asks causing the other kids to laugh and me to shrug.

"what do you want evelyn!?" Miles asks annoyed