sex education.

"Come, play piano with me, Clove." I heard léon ask me, playing some chords softly on the piano. I stepped over to him and sat just by him. His hair was floppy all over his face and it was irritating so I fixed it, brushing it to the side, showing his beautiful green eyes. He smiled in a thankful way then began to play the chords of 'reflections'. I watched as his ringed fingers played for a few moments.

I looked over the sheet music then brought my fingers against the piano and played the melody in time with the chords. Pushing the peddle down every few seconds. It really sounded beautiful and my brother seemed to be enjoying himself too.

Xav came in with his violin, running as if he was late for something then began to join in with the melody. The tune was so perfect now. Mother was watching from the conservatory, proud that her three children were playing peacefully and gracefully.

The song soon ended and Léon gave me a huge hug, he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. And out of nowhere, Xavier came over and joined in the hug making me stumble slightly. I kissed the two of them on the cheek, glad that our family was so perfect. I couldn't wait for what the future would bring.

.

That had to be one of my first dreams that I actually enjoyed and didn't end up being messed up. Usually, when I have a good one, at the end something horrible happens that turns it into a nightmare but this one was great.

I stretched my arms out, remembering the events that took place last night. I was face down, lying on his chest, my lips above his stomach. The sun shining through the window made him look like an angel, his skin glowing as if he was angelic.

I yawned, turning my head around on his belly, looking over his face. He was deeply asleep a smile was etched on his face.

His eyes suddenly flashed open and he took a thick breath, staring at the roof of the bed. I watched as he came back to reality and saw me lying with him.

"Hey." He said hoarsely, his morning voice fading through. His hair was dangling over his eyes and his trousers had fallen down a bit, the belt now gone.

"Good morning." I looked up at him, "Any nice dreams."

"I had a really beautiful one actually." He whispered, tangling his fingers in my hair, "What about you?"

"So did I, I was playing the piano with my brothers. Oh, I miss them" I muttered.

"You'll see them again, my love." He said, his hands now encompassing my face. His eyes grazed over my recently awoken face, his hands grasping it tightly.

"I can't believe you're- you're - " He stopped, his fingers swiping over my face.

"I'm what?" I played with his hair, feeling the curls slide between my fingers.

"Nothing, darling." His pupils dilated as he looked at me, I enjoyed the heat his body provided, and how easily I found myself falling asleep with him. My fingers lingered against his stomach which was slowly moving up and down every time he took a breath, I looked over his beauty, his hair, his eyes, his lips, his body.

"You have a nice V-line." I blurted out, as my eyes continued to travel across his body, and I felt slightly embarrassed that I'd said it aloud, "Well from what I've seen."

"You'll see the rest some time." He said, his voice laced with lust. I felt somewhat anticipated now to see the rest of it, I suppose I had something to look forward too.

I stretched my arms out, feeling a slight breeze from the partially open window hit my thighs. I looked over at the tiny clock next to us and realised that it was late. I shuffled off the bed and Mattheo didn't seem to care how late it was getting.