nightmare.

MATTHEO RIDDLE !

MATTHEO RIDDLE !

"crucio!" The woman screamed.

At first, I was taken aback, falling onto the hard stone ground below me. Then I felt numb at the sudden pain, my body began to shake. I felt as if I was on fire as if knives were stabbing into my body. Anything would be better than this pain, even death.

My body shook so hard that I crashed into the seat next to me, again and again. My chest hitting the chair, making blood gush out the wounds. The pain becoming greater each second, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even speak. The only thing I could do was to endure this pain, to wait for it to be over.

My mother, my cruel, monstrous mother, was watching me become engulfed by pain. The pain made by her and only her, but she was smiling. She enjoyed watching her son, her own son in pain. It was a treat to her, to her watching me in pain was like opening a gift, opening a gift you've wanted for so long and you finally get it. But this gift was a gift of misery, of the evilness I had been brought up with.

A deafening scream left my mouth, a scream so loud that it was probably heard from miles away. But me and my mother were the only ones who lived here, there was no-one out there to help me, no-one out there to take me away from this ugly and sick woman who I was made to call my mother

"Stop it, mother!" I screeched, blood now covering my body, staining my shirt and clothes. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to die, I wanted everything to be over.

The pain suddenly stopped, I could still feel it slightly, but nothing like how it had felt before. I felt damp from all the blood leaking out of the wounds, I felt petrified, right then I wanted to die, there was not a single thing left for me to live for.

My mother had left the room, I was alone, I knew that not a single soul cared for me. My mother didn't care for me neither did my father, no one in this entire universe would ever love me, no one. I lay back, not daring to look at the wounds and remembered something my mother said:

"You will never be loved and you will never love."

CLOVER DIGGORY !

Yesterday dinner was interesting, Malfoy and Parkinson weren't there, they were probably serving their punishment for what had happened. Timothy and Cathy were still in the infirmary so it was pretty quiet in the hall. I sat with Blaise and he made for good company, he always kept a smile on my face and made me laugh. He reminded me of Cedric for some reason, Blaise felt like a second brother to me.

I got so many grossed out looks from lots of the other students but when Dumbledore said his speech everyone's attitude changed. Dumbledore told everyone that the pictures were falsely made and that the people who did it were getting punished. This got me lots of unwanted attention and questions from lots of students.