Yasuo

Devil Fruit: Taida-Taida Fruit (Lazy Fruit)

Species: Human

Bounty: Undetermined

Background: Yasuo had no traumatic background like the others. He had no parents, grew up in an orphanage, on a secluded and quiet island. While he was not bullied or abused, he was considered an outcast. He was what people called either a prodigy or a genius. Maybe both. When his brilliance was found, many tried to exploit the young boy and use him for their own gain, but Yasuo always knew. Unhappy with his disobedience, his so-called caretakers, threw him out of the orphanage. Yasuo was neither mad nor sad. He always wanted to get out of the orphanage and leave those who singled him out. He survived for months in the forest on his own, using his intelligence to get him through. One day, when he was out gathering food, he was met with Masako. Yasuo was about to pass her, not caring about her appearance but was stopped when she asked him why a young boy such as him was out in the forest alone.

        Yasuo merely said how he had nowhere else to go and refused to live with such idiotic people in the village. He then heard a laugh and when he glanced behind Masako he saw a regal woman in black. She regarded him as the infamous intelligent yet rebellious genius that the villagers whispered about. Yasuo merely stared while the pretty woman smiled and asked him to become her son. At first, Yasuo wanted to say no but then thought for a moment. She seemed like a woman of high status and didn't seem to hold any ill intent against him. Plus, he would be getting home and food for free. Soon, he spoke saying he'll go with her but if he wished, he would be allowed to leave her at any moment. The woman laughed, jesting that he would never think of leaving them. And you know what? She was right.