Masako

Devil Fruit: Seigyo-Seigyo Fruit (Control Fruit)

Species: Human

Bounty: 711,758,777 Beli (Wanted Dead)

Background: Masako had a bright and happy childhood at first. She had a loving mother and father who loved her very much. However, one day, Masako and her mother were out together in the village one day when pirates attacked. Masako's mother managed to hide her just in time when pirates barged in and grabbed her mother. Masako's tears cascaded down her face as she horrifyingly watched her mother be raped and used to the pirate's content. Masako wanted to leave her hiding place and save her but she stopped when her mother made eye contact with her through the small crack. Even while in pain, her mother smiled and mouthed to her to keep hiding and look away. With that, Masako closed her eyes shut as she clamped her hands over her ears but it was no use. The image she saw was burned into her mind, the screams and pleas her mother made were still heard. Eventually, the pirates left, leaving the bruised and violated body of her mother behind. Masako dared not leave her hiding place until she knew it was safe.

        Soon enough, the remaining villagers that survived were in search of any other survivors and eventually found Masako hiding in a small cubby. When someone took her out, Masako saw the glassed eyes of her mother as blood seemed to seep out from every part of her body. When she was returned to her father, he changed. He blamed her for the misfortune that fell upon the village and her mother. For many months, the nightmares that plagued her dreams and the toxic words that her father spat at her drove her to a pit of darkness. Masako stood on a hill and below her were sharp rocks and crashing waves of the ocean. She no longer wished to live in this world, alone with her inner demons. As she jumped, she was quickly caught by a warm pair of arms. When she looked up, she saw a gorgeous woman with (H/L) flowing (H/C) hair and warm (E/C) eyes. The woman consoled her and erased the doubts that were planted into her mind. Ever since that horrible accident, Masako was receiving the love and attention she needed to recover from such a traumatic incident. With that, Masako flew off with her new Mother, never returning to her abusive father and the island that held nothing but pain for her.