Nagao

Devil Fruit: Kutsū-Kutsū Fruit (Pain Fruit)

Species: Human

Bounty: 695,962,688 Beli (Wanted Dead)

Background: His birth was an accident. His so-called parents never wanted him. They merely wanted each other for their own bodily pleasure but because of his sudden appearance, he ruined everything for them. At first, they wanted to abort him as quickly as possible, but then his heartless mother stopped the procedure and told her partner that they could use him as their slave. They could use him as their scapegoat, sell him for money, use him as labor, use him to bait others into traps, or tear his organs and sell him to the highest bidder in the black market. After all, no one could resist such a fresh, young organ from a healthy boy. The possibilities for using him were endless and that alone kept Nagao alive. From the moment of birth, he never knew the warmth of his mother's arm or his father's pride.

Whenever an opportunity arrived, which was almost constant, they would beat him half to death for his appearance alone angered his parents. If he was as lucky, they would toss down scarps of their dinner down into his cage in the basement. If he was obedient, they would toss him a few bandages whenever he did an excellent job at being a scapegoat for them and almost killed at the hands of their enemies. Eventually, his usefulness has passed as his once healthy body has become bruised, sickly, pale, and dirty. To the parents, they had no use for a child who did not comply with the wishes of the parents. Before he could be mauled alive in front of the other villagers to have his organs harvested, gorgeous black flames engulfed those who wronged him as a beautiful woman held him close. She was his savior, the one who loved him, nursed him, and gave him a real home. He would never forget the actions of his savior, of his Mother, and would serve her until his body could stand no more. That was a promise.