A heart broken xuli

xuli POV :
" I don't care ... she doesn't deserve to be loved .." kyan said , with that he stomped out of the room . I felt so sad ... so depressed.... I felt more and more tears coming out of my eyes ... I just couldn't help but cry .... " look what he's done to her ... " Lars said . " he made xuli cry .." Foz replied... " it's ok ... pls don't cry ... we'll figure out what to do " ubercorn said.. " guys ... he was true ... I don't deserve to be loved ... everyone hates me ... " I said and ran out of the room , crying ... I went to my room ... and lied on my bed , still crying ... that night I cried my self to sleep . ... I had a weird dream .... it was when , before my mom died ... she told me a story ... that story told me how to uncurse kyan .....
Flashback ...
It was a very nice night .. xuli and her mom were in her room , xulis mom was telling her a story ... in that story there was a princess who got cursed by a witch and to break the spell a noble knight had to kiss her deeply .... " the knight kissed the princess ... and the spell broke ... and they lived happily ever after .... the end " she read .... she kissed her daughter goodnight and left the room ....
End of flashback ..

The other day ... I woke up early ...I had a very good dream ... i knew how to break the spell of kyan ... I needed to kiss him deeply ... but how ?

Hey guys .... I am very sorry for the short chapter....