Kyan hates xuli !?!?

Xuli POV :
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock .... 8:00 ..  I should go eat breakfast now ... I took a hot bath and got dressed and headed toward the dining room .... The only thing on my mind was kyan ..... what if he hates me ? ... I thought ... before I entered the room ... I remembered what kyan told me ... "I just know you will be able to put that potion out of me .... I just know it ... " he had said to me ...
Lars POV :
Me , Foz , Kyan and ubercorn were all eating breakfast .... we all chatted .... that is except for kyan ... did glitch actually put that potion on him ?... he just ate silently and didn't talk .. even a little bit ..  there was someone missing ...xuli was missing .... just as I said that ... xuli entered the room ... " hey guys ... sorry I'm late for breakfast " she said . " it's ok xuli .. " ubercorn replied ... I took a glance at kyan ... he was just looking at the ceiling.. I think xuli noticed that ... "Kyan ...?" She said ... she looked very sad... "yes ?" He replied , not even looking at her ... " are you ok ? " she asked him .... His answer was very .... interesting... " Do I look okay to you ? .... btw did anyone ever tell you how stupid you are ? " he replied ..very angrily ... so glitch did put that potion on him ...
xuli POV :
" are you ok ? " I asked him .. " Do I look okay to you ? Btw did anyone tell you how stupid you are ? " he replied coldly ... my heart broke into two pieces when I heard that ... especially from .. him .. he was my heart ... he was my one true love ... and know I've lost him .....
if glitch didn't exist .. none of this would happen ... I just hate glitch ... I felt tears coming out of my eyes ... I suddenly started to remember the times I spend with him ... how he loved me .. and I loved him ... tears came streaming down my face ... " kyan ... look what you've done to her ... she's heart broken .." Lars said .. while glaring at him .. " I thought you loved her .. " Foz replied ." I don't care ... she doesn't deserve to be loved .." kyan said .. and he left while stomping loudly ...

To be continued.......