Glitch comes back !!!

Xuli POV :
I called his name for the fourth time ... this time he jumped up and hug me tight . I stroked his hair ." It's ok kyan ... don't cry .. I'm ok... " I said to him , to comfort him . He only nodded . Suddenly glitch came back and said . " kyan can talk to you ..... but I will still put the potion on you." He said while cackling . " Nooooooo" I shouted , going to my knees crying again . This time kyan comforted me . " shh ... it's ok xu . I am here ... no need to cry ." He said to me while placing a kiss on my forehead . " but kyan .. glitch is going to put the potion on you .... then you won't be there ... you will hate " I said while breaking into tears again . " what potion ?what do you mean I will hate you ?" He asked confused . I stopped crying and explained. " glitch said he will put a potion on you while you're asleep .... and..." I was interrupted by kyan saying , " what does that potion do ?" He asked . " it .... will .... make .... you .... hate ..... me ..... forever , Kyan ...... I don't want to lose you ..... pls ..... don't hate .... me " I said between sobs . " it's ok xu ..... I won't hate you .... even if glitch puts that potion on you ..... I know you will be Able to uncurse me .. xu .. I really know you will ... " kyan said . " I love you xu ... I always will " he said while holding me close to his chest . I snuggled into his chest and felt my eye lids closing . I was so tired . " I love too , Kyan .. " I said before falling asleep into his warm chest .
Kyan POV:
" I love you too .." xuli said , while snuggling into my chest . I few seconds later , the only noise I heard were her little snores . I guess she fell asleep . I decoded to bring her to her room . So I carried her bridal stile and walked towards her room . While I was going , I met ubercron , who was making us dinner . " hey kyan ... what to happened to xuli ?" Ubercorn asked me , probably because he saw xuli in my arms . " oh hey , xuli just fell asleep into my arms " I said . " so I decided to tuck her in bed " " oh bye , btw dinner is almost ready .." he said . I walked my self to her room and laid her on the bed , pulled the covers up to her neck ... and whispered " I love you xu ... Have good dreams " , before placing a goodnight kiss on her cheek . If hadn't left so quick ... I would have heard her whisper .. "I love you too kyan ... and I promise I will uncurse you" .........