Becoming the Donña and american tour

~5 months later~
It's been 5 months since me and Nath got back together and the band finished their U.K tour. It was quite a relaxing 5 months, I stayed with Nathan back in London as I recovered from my surgery. It felt nice being back with him after being so long apart. The boys and Kelsey visited us often and we also went out to my club every weekend as I needed to check up in everything and make sure everything was running smoothly, which thank goodness it was.

Yesterday Nathan and the boys left to go on tour in America for 3 months. I was gutted that I couldn't go with them but hopefully I could meet them in a few weeks maybe depends how everything is going over here, especially now that I'll be taking over as the Donña from my father today.

I was in my bedroom at home, getting dressed for today's important day. I wore a pair of black shorts along with a red crop top and Black jacket, with a pair of black leather ankle boots. I tied my hair in a high ponytail before curling the tips and adding some make up.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone rushing around for the big day, I couldn't wait to take over. I was nervous don't get me wrong but I'm my fathers daughter and I was born for this. I walked into the main hall where my mum and dad were stood talking.

"Hey papà, hola madrè." I said as I reached them. They both gave me a small nervous smile.

"What's up?" I asked. My dad sighed and scratched the back of his head with his hand.

"It's nothing big, it's just that we've got a man downstairs that owes us money, and I made a deal with him that by this time today  if he doesn't get me my money then we'd get it another way out of him." My father stated.

"Okay then, so what's the problem?" I asked.

"He won't budge and we've tried everything." My dad explained. I thought crossed my mind, maybe that could work.

"Have you threatened his family?? Does he have a wife? Daughter even?" I asked.

"Yes he has a wife, and no we just told him if we didn't get the money then we'd keep raising the debt till it was owed."

I rolled my eyes, "seriously father, your getting soft in your old age. Lucky it's my turn to take over today." I smirked.

"Oi watch your lip, I'm still your father and Don for the moment, so what are you going to do?" My dad asked.

"Watch and see." I smirked, I headed towards the basement where we keep people like our enemies or that cross us and also where majority of our kills happen. I walked into the room my dad said this man was placed, he was quiet young but seemed very smug.

He was tied to a chair, blood pouring from him mouth. He was covered in bruises and his clothes were filthy. When I walked in his eyes landed on me, a stuck up smirked appeared in his face. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the desk opposite him.

"Camila Rossi, here to try and seduce my way of giving your father his money?" He slurred clearly dizzy from the amount of blood he lost.

"No I'm here because I want my money, and I want it today!" I spat.

He chuckled, "Love I'm not scared of your father never mind his young daughter."

"Oh darling you made a big mistake." I smirked. He furrowed his eyebrows as I approached him twirling a knife in my hand.

I walked around him making him quiver in the chair, I was clearly intimidating him, I knew showing signs of death or harm would show some signs of fear.

Bitch better have my money
Y'all should know me well enough
Bitch better have my money
Please don't call me on my bluff
Pay me what you owe me