Shes back and support acts

~Nathan's p.o.v~
I walked through the door of the studio as quietly as I possibly could. I noticed the girl band was already auditioning and I felt really bad that I was interrupting.

I walked over to the boys that were sitting on the floor watching the girls perform. Jay and Tom gave me a cheeky smile which I returned till my eyes landed on her. I stopped dead in my tracks, my smiled faded and all my heartache came back to me. Her dark brown eyes stared back at my green eyes. I took in all her facial features and I can tell you in the last 5 years shes fucking changed, I just about recognised her, but I'll never forget that smile or them eyes. Her dark brown hair was the same just longer and thicker, her lips were thicker and just as kissable. I noticed she had another piercing on her ears. My god why does she still have to be so fucking beautiful.

I soon disconnected my eyes as everyone started clapping at the band that just finished. I made my way over to the boys and sat next to Siva who was behind Camila. I could smell her scent and it was so intoxicating, I light smell of her perfume and raspberries and coconut fused my nostrils. I watched as Camila, Max and Tom were laughing with eachother which made me so fucking angry.

I watched as Camila made her way to the floor, ready to do her audition. Great if she wins then I have to go on tour with my ex that cheated on me for a whole year. I could finally look at her properly and my god I thought I was punching back when we were 15, but now I would have no chance of getting with her. Her golden skin looked smooth and soft, she had gotten taller and then long legs, fuck how I remember them wrapped around my wai- never mind. I made my way up to her stomach where her crop too didn't hide much of her stomach, she had light abs and a tattoo going down her rib cage. Her boobs were bigger than last time, not too big but enough for me to get my hands round them. Fucking hell what is wrong with me, she cheated. Cheated on me!!

Her eyes connected with mine again, and she started singing. And her voice was incredible, her vocals were strong maybe even stronger than mine. I listened to the lyrics and remembered when Camila and I use to listen to this song when we were together. It was her favourite and when I mean favourite she didn't stop singing it for at least 2 months straight.

Everyone clapped as she finished and I just knew that she was definitely coming on tour with us. My eyes didn't leave her, I watched as she made her way over to us and Max picking her up and giving her a hug, which pissed me right off, are they together? Or sleeping together?

She soon joined me and the boys, "Camila this is Nathan he's the one that lives In Gloucester too." Jay said introducing us, I just glared at her, as if I would fucking speak to her again after what she did.

Scooter soon called us so we can vote for our new support act. As soon as we left the studio I breathed, why did she have to come back? Why did she have to bring back old memories, the memories of her and that boy.

"Nath?" Max spoke bringing me back into reality, "yeah." I groaned.

"What do you think of Camila?" He asked.

"I think she's great." Tom replied.

"She's amazing, and she's got good banter she will definitely be a great laugh on tour." Jay smiled.

"But what about the girl band they were good?" I suggested, even though I didn't even listen to them singing.

"There average, where Camila is amazing." Siva said.

"But the girl band are all fit." I fought back hopefully they would consider that even though they are nothing compared to Camilas natural beauty.