9.VriMar OS - A moment Of Eternity

Note:

As I promised, VriMar grand proposal is here. Enjoy reading! Leave ur feed-back guys. Imp req, d content in d post is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling, so plz refrain from reading r commenting on it if u r not a VriMar fan. Thank u.

VRIMAR OS-Moment of Eternity

D sunset began fading d daylight into instinct moonlight. Far away to Mumbai d waves of a sea is growling eagerly awaiting to witness d tonight's awe-inspiring moment. D sea-shore is tranquil as an abandoned area to please d entries with privacy. D cool breeze is wailing in complaint of impossible wait to oversee d most auspicious event.

D quiet silence soon breaks with an entry of an alluring small yet large car's mellifluous sound which has been bestowed to carry d breath-taking couple in its lap. As d car rest breaking its disturbance, d couple gazed into each-other eyes with a slight blush smeared on their charismatic faces. D guy smirking wraps a knot of black silk cloth across d girl's eyes covering her vision of d place in order to surprise. He gently held her hand n take her along to d most zealous bonny area. He slowly unwrap her knot freeing her to capture d presented look.

As soon as she opens her eye, she's mesmerized enrapturing d scenario. D magical tapers r adorned across d land of a shore enhancing d view with dazzling beauty. A cranny path is made up to d edge of sea-water by resplendent flowers of d/f bewitching flora where d sides r draped by chameleon coloring blazes enlightening d route to destination. D entire ambience is encompassed by d aromatic fragrance drowning heavenly feel. A welcome flares are flashed over d sky with enunciating up d hidden message WELCOME MY SWEET-HEART VRINDA TO OUR FANCY LAND- WITH LOVE AMAR!' n also exposing d concealed mesmerizing boat decorated with a picture-perfect flawless dream ship. Vrinda's fluffy cheeks start dampening with joyful tears looks at Amar expressing her glee.

Surprises abi baki hai' Amar whispers huskily moving closer to Vrinda's ears in such a way that his cheek is massaging on to her.

She shudders with d increasing proximity closes her eyes feeling d moment. He adores d effect caused by him on her lovingly with a huge grin smeared on his lips as he aback from d closeness. She gently flutters her eye-lids to notice Amar staring at her shamelessly, flushes turning her cheek into pink.

Chale' asks Amar extending his hand at Vrinda politely.

Without delaying a second she places her hand in his fitting perfectly, both r lead to d marooned boat which was hastily waiting for their appearance.

As soon as both stepped in, d tender music oozed tuning d atmosphere into deadly romantic. D mini table loaded with d mouth-watering feast is been sand witched b/w 2 opposite sedentary chairs. A bouquet of rose r also scrapped upon d table out-shining d perfection. Vrinda is completely stunned at d interior concise precision of a perfect date.

Amar pulls a chair gesturing her to take a seat n then he settles on d opposite one. He makes a champagne drink n himself serves d buffet pleasing her in every sense. While both having d dinner, Amar smilingly reminisces a one best memory of his life.

@Flash Back@

Amar was tired of fighting with his feelings to Vrinda. Though he was been in a relationship, he always treated his GF just as a friend whom he liked for her childishness. He never realized that he was never in love with her until his heart went feeble with a one glance of Vrinda. Finally, one good day he gave up on his fear of d world which may probably doesn't understand his emotions n confessed to Vrinda in front of all freaking friends n ex-GF [He already made her understand that they both were never meant to be with which was graciously approved by her since she knew d truth was bitter but it was d only reality] of his giving a darn to them.

@Flash Back end@

Vrinda looks at Amar giggling looking at her understands y n blushes harder continuing his FB in her mind.

@Flash Back@

D moment Amar said d 3 magical words I LOVE U' to her, she was startled to d zenith. Her brain felt giddy. She was fumbling awkwardly with a sudden embarrassment which is not because he proposed her but since d numerous eyes were wide-opened synching their mouth in o-shape with d sudden bombshell. She was elated at d one surreal moment of her life but at d same time she was even afraid of d consciences of society. She looks at him in blank to which she founds an answer of he's with her in every second of life. Forgetting all d pictures present over at d place simply accepts his proposal. Though d people present there could never analyze what was happening, they were sure of d depth of love they shared. Brushing all d pessimism which though not existed regarding their relationship except d confusion of how did they fall for each other??? Wished n blessed them with an eternity of life.

@Flash Back Ends@

After d slight supper, both r deeply shackled in captivating each other love emitted through their eyes.

Amar moving at Vrinda puts his hand in her front seeking d permission to hold her in to him at this jauntiness by asking Will u dance with me'. She locks her hand into his blushing at his cute efforts of making her comfortable with him.

*Music begins*

The day we met
Frozen, I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid
to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Amar is holding Vrinda's tiny waist locking in his arms. She had kept her both hands on his shoulder swaying to d melody of d music. He pulls her closer which doesn't leave any gap b/w their bodies. He platonically strokes her nose with his. She lowers her eyes in shy which he admired d most. She tries barging out from his grip but his killer sense of humor doesn't let her go completely because he's been holding her tip of d fingers. She slowly turns at him wondering at his antics since he's kneeled before her.

"D gorgeous Mrs. Vrinda Dawda, r u ready to change ur surname into Mrs. Vrinda Amarjeet Singh? kya aap apni puri zindagi mere saath bita sakte ho? I promise tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodunga." asks Amar holding a ring with an anticipation of optimistic answer.

Vrinda kneels equalizing into his position smirks,

"Agar itne pyaar se puchoge toh mein mana todi na karungi! Yes Mr.Kunwar Amarjeet Singh! I'm ready to spend my entire life with u, I'm all urs "

Amar is eccentric with her Pretty Damn Quick approval squashes her into a passionate hug. Further, standing into d positions, he slips d ring into her finger declaring to d universe that she's all his. He places a peck on her forehead indicating d kiss of love. Both cuddled embracing d warmth of each-other. Even d invisible Gods of d universe showers their blessing through d drizzle of rain pour turning scribbling d moment as one of d immortal event in d history of Love.

D drizzmal weather starts dampening our cute couple, so Amar's double dhamaka of surprising his lady love with d next move. As both step down near d parking of car, Vrinda is bemused to c a bike instead of car. She looks befuddled at Amar.

"Kahi na kahi humara pyaar ka basis humare TaaRey se hui hai. So I want to make this moment special with one such memory of TR" clears Amar.

Vrinda is speechless at his love n care towards her.

"Toh der kis baat ki" pouts Vrinda.

Amar smiles at her n both take d long ride of bike exactly in d same way as of TaaRey enjoyed their first ever memorable bike-ride.

@@@ "LOVE IS D BEAUTY OF D SOUL!" It can never be hidden when d soul is pure. VriMar r meant to be together dreaming to share d best-worst moments of their life being with each other. Bless them with all ur wishes to lead d beautiful life. @@@