5. Can You Get Pregnant From A Boob Squeeze?

Can you please vote and comment instead of just reading. Please? For these constant updates? 170 votes and 70 comments?

Dedicated to Emily_Brigid_ for the cover on the side. Thanks for loving TBBTB <3 Sometimes I do get a little discouraged because I don't get feedback and it makes me not want to write basically. But yeah! Thanks for the support guys, enjoy! c:

* * *

5. Can You Get Pregnant From A Boob Squeeze?

Someone has their hands over my boobs right now. My boobs. My eyes flash open and I start screaming.

"RAPE! RAPE! SOMEONE HELP M-"

"Lace, shut the fuck up." A deep voice murmurs behind me.

I take a look at the unfamiliar surroundings once more. Deep grey walls, a giant walkout balcony with the current background of a lazy New York morning skyline. Clean white sheets and a long muscular but lean arm tightly wrapped around my waist. The only problem was the hand attached to that arm was still on my boob.

"Jace!" I scream, squirming to get away. "What happened to 'I had better' and 'I have to get up at five tomorrow for work'? You dirty, dirty liar!"

"Little nerd, please be quiet." He mumbles into my hair, tightening his grip around me and moving his hand lower. "It's not my fault boobs are so comfy to hold."

"You're disgusting," I scoff, turning my body around to look him in the eye. "I can't believe you forced me sleep here with you."

"That's not what your body was saying last night when you snuggled into my chest." he smirks, "Gave me a nice hard-"

"Jace!" I shriek, covering my ears. Is it even possible that I could do that to him?

"I was going to say a nice hard time getting your stupid, warm body away from me." He murmurs, closing his eyes. "But I guess you just have a really dirty mind."

I open up my mouth, trying to think of a clever comeback, but nothing comes out.

"Exactly," he smirks, eyes still closed. "You just couldn't resist this rock hard body."

"Yes, this 'rock hard body' that isn't even comfortable to sleep with. Honestly, it's like I was sleeping with a brick wall." I roll my eyes, squirming.

But I lied.

He feels amazing to sleep with. Better than my little teddy bear, Missy. Is that possible?

"Thanks, little nerd. I knew you'd compliment my body sooner or later." He chuckles, hugging me closer to stop my movements. "You're a little sweetie, aren't you?"

A breath catches in my throat. He's so close to me, I can feel his heart beating against my back. Suddenly, I'm extremely aware of the strong muscles in his arm around my waist and his light breaths against my hair. I can smell the light musky scent of his shampoo and feeling of his boxers against my bare legs. Stupid, short silk shorts.

His breathing steadies and grip loosens a little. Did he fall back asleep? I slowly move his arm, millimetres per second.

Please don't wake up, please don't wake up.

He makes a humming sound, but stays asleep. Once his arm is fully removed from my body, I steadily try to slide off the bed and onto the floor. Just when I'm about to tumble off, a strong arm grabs hold of my waist.

"Trying to sneak away, little nerd?" Jace chuckles, pulling me closer.

"Asshole," I mumble, "let go of me so I can make us some food. It's like twelve already and Faye and Dan will probably be over anytime soon."