4. I Don't Need You To Be My Prince Charming

Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well c: here's another chapter and remember to support it! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS! I wanted to give you guys a little something for today c:

No feedback- no new chapters because I lose my confidence to write lol. I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT AND GIVES ME EXCITEMENT TO WRITE! So please remember to vote and comment. Dedicated to Mika87 cause I love your support and comments c:

Can I aim for 150 votes and 70 comments this time before the next chapter is posted?

* * *

4. I Don't Need You To Be My Prince Charming

"Lacy!" a sharp, screeching voice screams. I swear it echoed through our entire floor before everyone turned to stare at me.

Dear God, why?

Flushing, I stalk towards Ariana, head down and muttering insults in my brain against her for humiliating me again.

"I asked for a grande, quad, nonfat, one pump vanilla, no whip, mocha. What the fuck is this shit?" Ariana demands, waving the drink in front of my face as if I was incompetent. I reddens even more with anger and embarrassment from the growing interest around us.

"It's-"

"Just because you have connections with Jace Castillo does not mean I have to be nice to you!" Hold it in Lacy, hold it in. "If you can't even get this simple drink right, you can considered yourself fired!"

"Ari-"

"Shut up, I didn't give you the right to speak yet!"

Splat.

Did she just... throw the drink at me?

Sure enough, my carefully thought out work outfit was officially ruined. A huge brown mess currently sliding down from my blouse to my freshly tailored pants. I look up menacingly, glaring straight into her eyes.

"It looks better now anyways," she chirps smugly, "How do you think you'd be able to manage celebrities with that outfit anyways?"

Laughter arose from the girls around me. These "ladies" were more catty than a bunch of teenage high school queen bees. Why did Mandy Ronda believe so much in having a company filled with only the worthiest girls to manage her clients?

I could use a little testosterone here. Even a gay guy would do, seriously.

"Now get me a grande extra hot soy with no foam, split shot with a half squirt of sugar-free vanilla and a half squirt of sugar-free cinnamon. You have fifteen minutes, for traffic time." she smiles sweetly, making me want to rip her face apart. "GO!"

Cursing, I stride quickly out of the office space and past Mandy's office.

She's out.

No wonder they're being especially bitchy today.

First things first: how the fuck am I going to get her that drink when I don't even remember what she said? Secondly: I look like a walking coffee explosion.

I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life.

I rush into the Starbucks on the next street, fuming. I can feel stares on my back and giggling from the teenage girls by the windows. The barista takes one look at me and smiles sympathetically.

"What can I get for you, hun?"

"Give me the fattiest drink you can make."

* * *