Chapter 18

Sams 18th and my worst night

Two weeks have passed and I've decided that it's Nathan I want to be with. We've spent the last two weeks practically joined together. I've never been so happy he treats me like a princess and is so good with me. He's been so supportive of me and my soccer team cheering us on at our matches even though we've only played two. Nathan doesn't play football now as his basketball coach said they can't play both due to risk of injury so he made the decision to quit football Casey, Kalvin, lee and Noah did the same. Casey and I haven't really spoke since the day at the hospital but I was glad to hear that the operation and his recovery went well. We did smile at each other while passing but that's as far as it goes. It's really upsetting that it's come to this but I guess I only have myself to blame.
Sam seems in a better place she's started to date Noah and they seem happy together but as before we're still not talking.

Nathan's parents have said we could use their beach house for the weekend and Noah asked if we could use it to throw Sam a 18th party. Nathan said yes I however wasn't happy I thought we would be going alone and spending quality time together. It has now become a weekend away for me, Nathan, Noah,Sam, Emma, Kalvin, Victoria,lee and Casey. What a fucking good weekend I'm going to have.

"I swear babe your going to have the best time ever. The beach house is amazing you will love it" Nathan cheerfully said
"I wish it was just us going and not all the gang I wanted to spend some time with you" I said looking sad
"We will spend time together I promise" he then  placed a small kiss on my lips.

We were all ready we were going in two cars.
Noah,Sam,lee and Emma in one car and me, Nathan, Casey, Kalvin and victoria in another. Nathan's car was bigger so we had plenty of room.
The drive was about an hour and half, Victoria did most of the talking with Kalvin pulling some funny faces at the things that she said, she's such a cheerful funny person which I'm surprised about seeing as who her mum is.
Casey was very quiet in the back I'm not sure if it's because Victoria was so talkative or he just didn't want to be in our car. I wasn't sure if Casey would come and he only made his mind up at the last minute. I'm glad he is here I'm hoping him and Nathan can start to sort their friendship out as they have been best friends for about six years now. These couple of weeks have been hard on Nathan, Casey hasn't spoken to him outside of basketball and even playing together has been a struggle.

Finally we got to the beach house and Nathan was right it was amazing. We made our way inside and my jaw dropped it was beautiful and much bigger then I thought it would be. Old fashioned furniture and wooden floors in the living area.The kitchen was massive but it wasn't like the living area it was updated with a open plan kitchen it was so nice.
Nathan led me upstairs to our room for the weekend it had a four poster bed with a black carpet built in wardrobes.tv and a private bathroom. I must've died and gone to heaven it was so beautiful.
I grabbed Nathan and gave him the biggest kiss ever.
" Thank you for bringing me here" I said softly
He just smirked at me and began to kiss me passionately before I knew it we were both down to our underwear.
I began to moan when he was kissing my neck which I've learnt is my weak point.
"I'm going to take you a different way ok babe" he sexily said with a dirty smile.
I'm not sure what way he means we have only done it when he's been on top and I'm definitely not confident enough yet to go on top. Next minute he had me turned over and bent over the bed removed my knickers and started to place his fingers inside me. He started slow but then got faster and faster until he then entered me. It wasn't as gentle as our previous times it was rougher deeper I could feel every inch of him as he was going in and out.
"Say my name baby say my name" he demanded
" Nathan" I moaned
" say you love me" he demanded again
"I love you Nathan" I moaned
Don't know why but that made him go faster even more rougher. Every movement was greeted by a moan from him he was so noisy and so into it. I on the other hand wasn't to keen it was too rough and it hurt.
" yes baby oh baby fuck me" he moaned just before he came.
Nathan looked very pleased with himself as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it hurt me as he seemed to really enjoy it. It's a learning curve for me and I now know I don't like it like that.
Afterwards we both got a shower together which was a first for us and I enjoyed it.
" what's that Charlie are you bleeding? is it your time of the month" he asked
"No erm it hurt when we were having sex" I told him honestly
"Shit sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you. why didn't you tell me I would of stopped" he asked
"You was so into it I didn't want to ruin your high" I replied
"I wouldn't of been into it if I knew it was hurting you. Don't ever do that again alright baby" he informed me with a upset tone.
"Ok" I said shyly
After the shower we went back downstairs to get stuff ready for tonight.