When Peter Met Wanda - Part Four

Last Time On Wandavision

Peter had now figured out what was going on, he was trapped inside a wacky television show with Wanda Maximoff. He had the clues Agnes had given him, he could get out of this mysterious town. But now he had to find out more about this magic show, who was going to help him escape Westview?

***************************

When Peter Met Wanda – Part Four

Peter gaze was fixed on the television screen, the advert about the toaster was still playing on the television set. He approached the television and crouched in front of it, he knocked on it's screen before he squinted his eyes. He was looking for something, he had a feeling that he was being watched by some unknown audience.

" Who's in there?" Peter asked, he rested his hand on the television screen. " Darcy Lewis, maybe Jimmy Woohoo. Someone else, Agnes?"

The television screen flickered and buzzed beneath his hand, he could feel the cracking of static electricity against his skin. The picture on the screen was grainy, it's connection was weak. Peter banged on the television's side and partly shook the television set, he soon saw a fuzzy outline of a man talking to woman. The television's connection flickered and buzzed, but he soon heard someone's voice blaring from the speakers. 

" Who's the popsicle?"

Peter hit television's side once again, it wasn't long until wavy lines of black and white appeared on the screen. He was about of give up but the television set soon fixed it's self,  the screen soon burst into life with another advert. 

"Come with me. Escape to a world all your own, where your problems float away. When you want to get away, but you don't want to go anywhere, Hydra Soak. Find the goddess within."

Peter moved away from the television set and sat on the coffee table, he watched the advert about bath powder. He itched at his neck and drummed his feet against the floor, the thought of bath powder made his skin itch. He hated the stuff, he had no idea how people bathed in it. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a clanging sound coming from the kitchen, he quickly looked over his shoulder. His attention was soon drawn back to the television set when it turned it's self off, the radio of the living room sprang to life. He heard the song Do You Love Me by The Sonics blaring from the radio's speakers.

Do you love me?
(I can really move, )
Do you love me?
(I'm in the groove.)
Now do you love me?
(Do you love me now that I can dance?)
Watch me, now.

Peter slowly got to his feet and looked around the living room, something weird was going on. The lights of the room flickered and the lamp near him blew it's fuse, he yelled before he zoomed to the other side of the room.

(Work, work)
Ah, work it out baby.
(work, work)
Well, you're drivin' me crazy.
(work, work)
With just a little bit of soul, now
(work!)
Now I can mash potatoes, I can do the twist,
Tell me, baby, do you like it like this?
Tell me,
(Tell me, )
Tell me.