Chapter One

Wendy is a girl who's trying to make some money while also following her dreams. Her mom kicked her out, so now she's trying to live on her own.

Irene is a famous and well-known model and actress under SM entertainment.

Seulgi is an upcoming dancer and choreographer who is also under SM entertainment.

When Wendy tries getting a job under SM entertainment, she didn't think she'd be the manager of 2 of the most popular artists under the company!

The bright sun shines through Wendy's window, waking her up, the fresh breeze blowing her soft brown hair around. Wendy stretched her arms before getting up to change.

Today was the big day. Today, she was going to get her first job at a big company. Despite not having any work experience, Wendy has a talent for writing lyrics for songs, so that's what she'd try to make a career out of.

And what better place to get a job at than SM entertainment?

She has been practicing all month, coming up with new lyrics day and night, missing hours of sleep. But Wendy knew that at the end of the day, it'd all be worth it.

Wendy finished getting dressed and walked out the door, meeting the fresh air once again

Wendy finished getting dressed and walked out the door, meeting the fresh air once again. She took a deep breath in and exhaled. She felt that today would be amazing.

After a 30 minute bus ride, Wendy finally arrived to the SM entertainment building. She stood in front of the doors, growing a bit nervous. Now that she actually had to do it, the excitement that was once in her body was replaced with anxiety.

She was about to open the door, before she felt a hand on her shoulder. Wendy jumped in shock before turning around to see the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

"Hello, I believe you left this on the bus?" The older woman told the other, handing her a folder with a yellow star on the corner. "My lyric folder! I can't believe I forgot it!" Wendy thought to herself, taking the folder from the other.

"Thank you so much!" Wendy told the other, clasping her hands together as if she was praying. "You're welcome! What are you doing here? Do you work here?" The other woman asked curiously.

"Ah, no, but I'm hoping to! Today is my job interview!" Wendy smiled, holding her lyric folder to her chest. "I want to become a song writer, it's my passion. I really adore the idea of being able to Express your emotions through music!" Wendy gushed.

"Wow, you're really determined, huh?" The older woman smirked. "I'm Irene, it's nice to meet you. I hope I can work with you in the future!"

 I hope I can work with you in the future!"