Prologue

It was a normal day in your life. Yuji left due to what happened a week ago or so. Yuji told you everything that had happened. He told you that he ate a demon lords finger, he told you he had to go to a different school all of it. You didn't mind you knew it was for the greater good. So you didn't mind all you hoped was that he visited you when ever he could and not forget about you and he did. Yuji visited like you wanted him to and he never forgot you.

He even brought you Souvenirs for when he had to cancel on you. He'd surprise you if he did have to cancel. But it was rare for him to cancel on you. So you didn't worry much about that. Beside that Yuji loved when he heard you laugh he felt safe and he didn't have to worry about people dying while he was with you. So basically you were his comfort the person he could come to and talk and feel safe with. Since he didn't have any other family.

You and Yuji have known each other since y'all were in elementary school. You never left his side unless it was time for you to go home or he was busy but beside that it was y'all against the whole world. You both loved exploring and going on adventure with each other. Y'all wanted to explore every part of the world together. You were excited to do that but it would be a while before you could due to everything that has happened with Yuji.

You were waiting to see were the world would take you now. You were just gonna go with the flow now that you don't have anything to do.