cookies

HA TRICKED YA! ANYWAY PLEASE STAY THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

so i woke up this morning and was reading my updates and came across an imagine that was weirdly similar to my "middle of the night" one. now when i say similar i mean like, exact scenarios.
for example : the moment when louis walked into alfie's room and said "mummy!" and louis replies "no it's me silly" alfie then says,"dada". and more

i do not mind people using my ideas as long as  long as they ask and if you message or comment i'm sorry but i can't reply still but my friend will for me.

the first thing i did when i saw the imagine was go straight to the comments and someone had already mentioned how they had seen my imagine previously and was kinda hinting it was copied i think... if that's u hey ily (@gooddayzz) 👨‍🎨

the writer then proceeded to pretend they hadn't read my imagine by replying to that comment seeming completely oblivious, if they haven't read my imagine then it's odd how our brains think of the exact same things to say... i'm not going to name names because i don't want them to be sent hate but i would really appreciate if i had some credit.

i know it's only small but this hasn't been the best start to my day. again i really don't want to send hate towards this person i just don't feel comfortable with you using my exact ideas and not giving me credit. i work really hard on my stories and i'm glad people like them but please just check with me.

if i could, i would have done this privately but stupid verification email just won't come through so that's fun. but i also think it's important for everyone else to know too.

remember i love you all and have a good restof your day, morning, night, idrk <3

of your day, morning, night, idrk <3